27.

A/N: I don't know how my book ended up even getting to this tbh, spontaneous ideas and vibes literally.

TW (please read) I KNOW A LOT OF YOUNG GIRLS READ THIS BOOK, but this is also for everyone: THE CONVERSATION IN PART OF THIS BETWEEN CAMILA AND COLSON IS GASLIGHTING AND OBVIOUSLY EMOTIONAL/PHYSICAL ABUSE. (I haven't been in an abusive relationship but I've stayed with "family" that have treated me exactly like this (minus the punches and stuff, got slapped and thrown outside for like 15 minutes in the winter in barely anything though💀it was not my mom or dad that did this btw) and when I see any human being exhibit these traits I either call them out on it or run, and you should too, you deserve better🏃🏽‍♀️.)

"Let's go." Colson huffed.

"Colson wait are you not even happy-"

"About being tied to you for the rest of my life?" He asked sarcastically

"My girlfriend came over and spent time with you, now she's black out drunk, and dressed up like you." He hissed.

"She accidentally spilled wine on her clothes so I changed her. And she's going through something I don't know what it is, but she's seriously depressed or something."

"So she was naked in front of you?" He laughed.

"No...not fully, I just changed her." Kiana frowned.

"Did she pick that outfit?" Colson's asked, with a smug smile on his face.

"No." Kiana answered.

"Let her stay on the sofa overnight." Kiana continued.

"No."

"Please, you can take Axel-"

"How did you do a DNA test?" Colson cut in.

"Remember I went to see Pete, I got it then obviously if he's not Pete's he's yours." Kiana answered quickly knowing that Pete was listening from the room upstairs.

"I'm taking her home, I'll pick up Axel in a couple of days, I still want a DNA test." Colson said.

"Ok." Kiana simply answered, as Colson picked Camila up and walked away.

.......

Colson rolled his eyes as Camila giggled, he'd held her hair whilst she was being sick, he'd showered with her and her and he was finally  getting her ready for bed.

"You're so fine." She giggled as she cupped his face in her hands.

"Don't fucking touch me." Colson said.

Camila's smile faded.

"You're so controlling, and you're so insecure. I feel so sorry for Axel, having you as a dad."  Camila slurred, everything she was petrified to say slipped out.

"Why are you here then?" Colson shrugged.

"Because I love you, and I literally hate that I love you sometimes." She she pouted.

"You love me?" Colson let out a dark laugh.

"You don't even know what love is do you?, you don't know how to, maybe that's why you also abandoned your daughter?..." Camila laughed in his face.

"You wanna hurt me? You're pathetic! You're useless! Go ahead." She smirked knowing she was saying his own words back to him .

Without any warning Colson slapped her around the face, when she tried to hit back he pushed her back on the bed and punched her a few times.

"If you loved me you would just listen to me! Don't fucking talk about my daughter." He threatened as he got off her.

"I didn't talk about your daughter, I was talking about you! You told me I would be a bad mom and all these reasons why we can't have kids when you're not even capable of being a dad."  She screamed as she sat back up.

"You keep fucking controlling me and monitoring me! I hate it! I can't breathe! I can't do anything right for you! What did I ever do that was bad? I hate how I'm living! I hate it, I hate it! I hate it!"

"Camila?" He tried to stop her from scratching herself.

"I just need out of this body, I hate myself so much, I hate how I feel!" She weeped.

"You're acting crazy relax!" He said as he held her hands still.

"You need to calm down, how can say that shit to me, have you thought about how that makes me feel. I don't want to control you I'm just trying to protect you, protect us." Colson said as Camila sobbed.

"But you hurt me!" She said.

"I'll try my best not to, you just make me so angry you never listen to me, you make me get to that point. You've got to change the way you're behaving."

"I'm sorry for being crazy, and I'm sorry for saying what I said."

"I'm sorry for making you do that." She continued

"I was running my fucking mouth, I talked about your kid, I'm just sad that you never told me. We both didn't mean it, and you forgive me right?" She kept rambling.

"I love you, let's just forget about it. I promise I'll go to therapy." She said.

She cupped his face and kissed him.

"It's ok, I accept your apology, I'm going to work on my anger." Colson answered.

"How bout we get an ice pack on that? The bruise is already bad, the last thing we need is that being even worse in the morning." He sighed.

"I can put makeup on it don't worry." She said.

"You won't need to, I think you're going to need to rest up for at least two weeks, why don't you get in bed and I'll be right up." He smiled.

Kiana had said something to her about recording a video, and Camila had taken her advice, she used the phone that Kiana had given her to record everything. She promised she would send it to Kiana since she couldn't seem to convince the girl that everything was fine.

She picked up the phone and looked at the video, the cloud of it's my fault faded just a tiny bit as she pressed that button to send it to her, she had to tell someone and maybe it would be better if Kiki knew, what if Axel did something wrong one day? What would Kells do to him?

She took a picture of her face and sent it to Kiana with a message to let the girl know she was fine. She hid the phone under the bed and tucked herself in.

.......

Colson had to cancel picking up Axel since he was worried about Camila. Camila thought things were so much better compared to the weeks before but she hadn't seemed to realised she had only been wearing tracksuits and she had been to the store once, she'd sent Colson her location so he knew where she was.

Even Colson had managed to recognised that the only reason he was at ease was because he had some level of control.

He switched up his drug intake so he was always dopey and tired, but it helped him stay more relaxed and less paranoid.

.........

"Is this how it's going to be, you're going to let him down his whole life?" Kiana scoffed.

"Camila was sick, because of you, I had to take care of her." He huffed.

"Because of me? For WEEKS?" Kiana answered sarcastically.

"I get it you don't want her to have fun, just let her come here, she can watch a tv show or a movie, we might be naughty and watched an R 15." Kiana smirked.

"Fine I will." Colson rolled his eyes,he had to save face and it was the only way he could...