18.

Kiana woke up feeling happier than ever, as she looked either side of her to see her 'lovers' sleeping peacefully.

They were the most funny, yet insane people she'd ever known, but they were always there, and they were all she knew...

Something about hooking up with both of them at the same time sounded...so wrong, but felt so right, if she could show them a little love and care after they had been so vulnerable and honest the night before, maybe this is something they'd want to continue doing.

Kiana quietly got up and collected a couple things together so she could go to a different bathroom to get ready.

It wasn't long before she was cooking up a storm in the kitchen, she didn't cook for just anyone, the truth is, she barely cooked for herself although she knew how. Pete and Kells had always been one of her reasons for cooking a big meal. When she finished in the kitchen she decided to take their food up to them.

Kiana was surprised to see both men were awake and already dressed when she got to the bedroom.

"Damn that looks so good." Pete smiled.

"Yeah." Colson said quietly.

"That doesn't sound convincing." Kiana laughed.

"Sorry I'm just, stressed I've got a lot to do today." Colson shrugged as Kiana sat next to him.

"Well if you need to de-stress at the end of the day you know where I am." Kiana smiled softly as Colson planted a delicate kiss on her cheek.

The boys sat there quietly eating their breakfast, and Kiana couldn't quite shake the feeling she had coming over her.

"Somethings wrong, isn't it?..." She sighed.

"Nah, you're trippin, he's stressed...that's all." Pete shrugged.

"I just feel like it's too good to be true, I can feel that you guys love me and I'm so happy but y'all seem sad as fuck." Kiana crossed her arms.

"I've got a lot of shit going on and Pete's been there for me, so maybe it's bringing him down too." Colson shrugged, and put his plate on the nearest surface.

"Well I guess that-" Kiana was cut off as she was engulfed in a hug by both boys.

"We gotta go." Colson sighed. As he finally let go and gave Kiana a kiss on the forehead.

"Just- I-I'll be right there." Pete stuttered as he also let go of Kiana to give Colson his plate.

A sigh escaped Pete's lips.

"What?" Kiana said knowing he had something on his mind.

"You're perfect."

"Boy I don't think so, look at all the mistakes I've made recently." Kiana shrugged and shook her head playfully.

"I just want you to know there's literally nothing wrong with you, you're perfect and you're worthy and-" Pete started saying.

"What's going on with you? Why are you being so soft and delicate and shit, did someone die? Seriously, what did you do? Why are you acting like I'm so fragile?..."

"You're not fragile, you're strong, and you can get through anything." Pete smiled and kissed her.

"You're not answering any of my questions." Kiana pulled away and frowned slightly.

"I love you, and like I said I always have, even when we were teenagers." Pete smothered her in small soft kisses which made the girl giggle.

"I love you too but seriously what-"

"Bye Kiana." He planted a kiss on her forehead and rushed out the house before she could ask anymore questions.

"Bye?" She called out after him in confusion.

She rolled her eyes and went downstairs to clean up the house.

..............

Kiana sighed as the phone call didn't go through to Colson once again.

"Bruh." She huffed as she tried to call Pete instead.

She listened and waited expecting Pete to answer, only he didn't.

She tried again and it didn't go through.

"Did he cut the phone on me?" Kiana scoffed.

Kiana went to Instagram next knowing how active Colson was on it, only his profile didn't come up.

"Maybe they had me blocked and they forgot to unblock me." Kiana shrugged to herself.

"Yeah, that's probably what happened..." she mumbled as she threw her phone on the sofa nonchalantly.

Regardless, she couldn't wait to see the boys at the end of the day.