13.

A/N: I'm not following any real life timelines obviously so Ariana grande is Pete's gf in this😌😅

"Breathe." Kiana whispered to herself as she continued changed her clothes, Megan had "accidentally" spilt half a bottle of soda all over her. The vibe was off straight away with both Ariana and Megan from the whispers to the looks.
She was thinking of all the excuses she could come up with to get them out of her house.

"Do you have to wear that?" Kiana spun round to see Ariana standing there with an unimpressed look on her face.

"Is there a problem?"

"No I just...do you always dress like this around Pete?" She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh.

"I don't always wear LONG shorts and a vest...no." Kiana said sarcastically wondering what was so revealing about the outfit.

"Could you not wear that?" She crossed her arms.

"I can't believe this is coming from you of all people, if you're insecure just say that, I will wear whatever the fuck I want, in my own house."

"Fine, I can't exactly argue with that." She shrugged.

"Ok glad we cleared that up."  Kiana rolled her eyes.

"Girl the only thing that's clear, is how much of a nasty hoe you are." Ariana said as she walked out of the room.

Kiana sighed and picked up her phone as she laid on the bed.

"What's up?" She heard minutes later.

She looked up and shrugged when she saw Megan. She didn't feel like talking to her, she would rather avoid it.

Kiana sat up as Megan shut the door and walked towards her.

"You're Bi right?" Megan asked with a smirk on her face.

"That's not really any of your business, why would you randomly ask-"

"I'm just trying to figure you out we've never really talked, like I said before, what's up? Did I upset you when I spilled my drink on you?" The girl said with a smirk on her face.

"Well I am, and no Megan, you only upset me when you talked shit about me to Ariana, why else would she come upstairs, running her mouth about how I'm dressed." Kiana shrugged

"I mean sure, I might've told her about you and Kells, it's literally a fact but whatever."

"What?" Kiana answered as she stood up.

"I'm not dumb of course it was you he cheated on me with, and of course your nasty ass kept doing that shit when you knew about me." Megan scoffed.

"Ok yeah, but it's already happened, what do you want me to do about it now?" Kiana answered as Megan slapped her round the face.

Kiana took a deep breath, she knew she deserved it, so she didn't hit Megan back.

"Nothing, I'm the one that's going to make sure shit changes this time. If you wanted to do something about it you wouldn't still be in his life. You disgust me." Megan hissed.

Kiana rolled her eyes and instantly froze when Megan spat on her. She lifted up her vest to wipe her face and went to walk to her closet, only for Megan to stand in front of her and block her way. Kiana laughed as she shook her head. She took off her vest and threw it at Megan.

"Are you trying to intimidate me? If I was you I'd step back because I'm so close to fucking your shit up, can I get a top on?!" Kiana frowned as she pushed Megan back to open the draw and pull out a random t-shirt.

Everytime Kiana went to move Megan pushed her back scratching her in the process.

"I've warned you, don't touch me Megan." Kiana rolled her eyes.

Megan grabbed Kiana's face harshly and backed her into a wall. Kiana finally snapped she pushed Megan away and punched her a couple of times to keep her from coming towards her.

"Shit, it took you long enough hit back." Megan chuckled.

"What?" Kiana scoffed.

"Watch." She smirked.

She burst out of the room and rushed downstairs, Kiana stood there feeling dumbfounded, as she put her t-shirt on, it wasn't long before she heard Colson's voice.

"Kiana!"

She ran down the stairs to be met with all but one of the four guest in her house, staring at her with a frown on their face. Megan stood there with tears  streaming down her cheeks as Ariana tried to comfort her.

Kiana didn't take her eyes off Megan. Everything clouded around her as she came to the realisation that Megan had turned everything on her.

"You tried to kiss her? She had to fight to push you away? Then you got mad that she rejected you and then you hit her? Is that really what went down?" Colson  said as he cracked his knuckles.

"I see." Kiana chuckled to herself.

"You better explain yourself." Pete said.

"I would never want a evil bitch like her, I don't give a fuck who she is. She attacked me and I fought back, it's pretty simple." Kiana shrugged.

"Why would she do that?" Pete asked.

Kiana noticed the way Colson was looking at her, she could see the anger and the hurt in his eyes, and she knew he couldn't say anything because he was so disappointed. It was so frustrating knowing his emotions towards her were formed from Megan's lies.

"She knows that Kells and I hooked up ...and I completely deserved the confrontation and the slap, but then she spat at me, scratched me, pushed me, taunted me, and got up in my face, I kept telling her to stop, I told her I would hit her if she touched me again."

"You and Kells?" Megan hissed as she looked at Colson.

"I'm still talking, stop pretending, anyway...like I said I warned her then she grabbed my face and slammed me into the wall, so I pushed her off punched her then she came back towards me so I punched her again, then she said and I quote 'it took you look enough to hit back, watch' and here we are." Kiana said clearly feeling very tense and on edge.

"Did you try to kiss my girl?" Colson finally said.

"No Colson."

"I don't believe you." He sighed.

"Yeah you are Bi, and she is Megan Fox." Pete shrugged.

"Babe" Ariana nudged Pete.

"So because I'm Bisexual I tried to kiss her? even though I'm telling you I didn't?...You've known me since I was a teenager and I have never made a move on any girl you've dated." Kiana ranted before turning to Ariana.

"Megan said she told you Ari about how she knew about me and Kells, and Ariana came upstairs telling me not to wear what I had on and talking some shit about how I'm a hoe." She continued and stepped closer to Colson.

"Why aren't you saying anything?, we're all in the wrong here, we hurt her and she was angry with me, that's okay, I snapped back and that's okay, it's a fucking easy disagreement to fix."

Colson took a deep breath, when he noticed tears slowly starting to stream down Kiana's cheeks. He held his hands together in front of his face as he thought about what he was going to say next.

"Kells? Talk to me."