39.

"Sorry it's just..." Kiana trailed off.

"I know, it's fine." Pete gave her another tight hug.

"I don't think we can ever be together Pete, not after what you did." Kiana sighed.

"I understand Kiki, I don't want to stress or upset you, I promise." He shrugged.

"I've got to be honest, I want Camila, I hate that you broke my heart first and waited for me to get over you to tell me this..."

"I had to tell you, no matter the circumstance, you deserved an apology, plus you guys would look cute together, I can tell she cares about you." Pete shrugged.

Of course it hurt, the boy just didn't want to compromise Kiana's happiness, he genuinely thought that maybe they had a chance but if she couldn't take him back, it was ok.

"I was trying to process everything and she probably thinks I'm up here giving you another chance, I think that's why she was so salty." Kiana chuckled.

"I'll be honest I don't blame her, especially after the way I've acted, I almost thought about letting Kells raise Ara as his own, I just thought he'd do a better job." Pete shrugged.

"Don't ever think that Pete, as soon as you put your focus on you and your mental health and your daughter I promise things will get so much better for you, you deserve to be her dad, you deserve for her to love you unconditionally, ok?"

"Ok." Pete agreed.

"I just want to put it behind me, my kids don't ever have to know about any of this, let's call truce." Kiana chuckled as Pete shook her hand and then wiped her tears away.

"Let's go downstairs and deal with your extremely jealous girlfriend." Pete smirked.

"She's not my girlfriend yet." Kiana smirked.

"Well maybe we can make it happen ." Pete smirked as he grabbed hold of Kiana's hand.

..................
"Camila?" Pete gulped.

"Yeah?" Camila's heart started to race.

"This thing you guys have going on can't continue." He exhaled.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Camila narrowed her eyes, to glare at Pete.

"Kells! Get up here right now!" Kells jumped up from the sofa at the sound of Ashley's voice.

"What the fuck does he mean Kiana! Why is he talking for you? Did you get back together?" Camila started to well up.

Seconds later Kells rushed down the stairs with Ashley and bundled the twins into their arms.

"Waiting in the car!" They ran out of the house.

"What are they running from? Why are they-"

"See this little situationship we got going on, I don't want it." Kiana raised her eyebrows.

"She wants answers and I totally support that, I had to be a part of this." Pete shrugged.

"Did Ashley change you? Huh?" Pete cooed as he turned Ara around and lifted her high to check.

"So what does that mean? you don't want me?" A tear slid down Camila's cheek.

"He's so fussy, can you hold him." Kiana said as she practically shoved Axel right in front of Camila's face .

"What?" Camila mumbled as she took as second to read his shirt.

She glanced at Pete and read Ara's shirt.

"Will you be my girlfriend Cami?" She mumbled as she put the text together.

"Oh my god!" She couldn't stop more tears from streaming down her face as she hugged Axel close.

"Why the fuck would you scare me like that!" She chuckled through her tears.

"That's what I mean, I don't want this, I want a relationship." Kiana pouted.

"I'm on the edge of my seat here waiting for an answer!" Pete joked.

"Yesss of course." Camila smiled as Axel giggled at her bouncing him up and down a little.

Even Ara seemed excited when the pair kissed, she clapped her hands together, and it was almost as if she knew what was going on.

"Just...don't doubt me, or us again." Kiana mumbled.

"I won't." Camila smiled.