24.

"Why those names, I love them, don't trip, I'm just curious." Pete asked, he could tell how nervous Kiana seemed so he thought he'd talk it away.

"Well Axel,I partially chose it because of Axl Rose from Guns N' Roses, and how I was listening to one of their songs, just after I found out I was pregnant, and I just like it, the Ancient Greek meaning is defender of men and apparently it means something in Hebrew, like father of peace, my father is peace? God, the father is peace...there seems to be a lot of variations for that one." Kiana laughed.

"What about Ara?" Pete asked with a small smile on his face.

"So on her birth certificate it's Arabella, but I wanted to call her Ara
for short, it comes from lots of different cultures and languages which is cool. In Arabic it means king and to bring rain, but in Korean it means elegant and beautiful In India the name comes from the word aratika which means flames. And the most popular interpretation of what Arabella means is yielding to prayer, or answered prayer." Kiana smiled.

"Answered prayer." Pete mumbled.

"Boy I just spat out a whole essay... is that ALL you got from that?" Kiana laughed.

"No I'm just thinking about how cute that is." He laughed.

"I know I'm talking a lot I'm sorry, I'm probably annoying, I'm just mad nervous." Kiana sighed.

"Don't apologise for something you can't control, you're not annoying you're feelings are valid Kiana...and I'm the one that asked you the questions." He shrugged as he put his hand on her thigh and stroked it lightly to reassure her a little.

A few moments of silence went by, as Kiana continued to drive.

"It's this one." Pete pointed as Kiana turned onto the road, she remembered the number Pete told her and pulled up to the house, Colson had moved since the last time she had been to his house and the area seemed even more prestige than the old one if that was even possible.

"I think it's smart if you stay in the car, I don't want him to know you're out yet." Kiana sighed.

"If that's what you want, but if you need me just come get me." Pete shrugged.

Kiana got out of the car and walked up to the door she buzzed the door and waited for an answer.

"Who is it?" She heard the sound of Camila's voice.

"It's Kiana." She answered back.

The door opened and Kiana was surprised to see Camila holding Ara on her hip.

"Where's Colson?" Kiana asked.

"I don't know." Camila sighed as she passed Ara to Kiana.

"How's my pretty baby?" Kiana cooed as she smothered Ara in kisses, she heard a little giggle come from her and couldn't help smiling.

"I thought he wanted to spend time with them?" Kiana asked.

"I just- I don't know what he wants, or why he's doing any of this." Camila held her head in what seemed to be distress as the pair walked towards the sofa. Camila picked up Axel from his chair. She bounced and rocked him lightly to stop him fussing.

"Must be just to get a reaction, I don't know why I actually thought he wanted to spend time with them, he doesn't even see the daughter he already has, shit, she was around once or twice in the space of three years."

"Wait what?" Camila asked as they sat down with the babies on their lap.

"Oh." Kiana tried to avoid Camila's glare.

"Dios mío, you better start talking."

"He had a kid when he was a teenager, he never talks about her and neither does anybody else, sometimes I literally forget she exist, she's like 12 now, I think." Kiana sighed.

"What's her name?" Camila asked, it was clear that she was a little sad.

"Casie." Kiana answered.

"Listen I came because I wanted to take the twins home, I want to do this properly, he doesn't deserve to have the control." Kiana said changing subject.

"The way it's going they'll be calling me Dad." Camila scoffed as she looked at Axel and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you for looking after them, I really appreciate it." Kiana smiled.

"How could I not? I promised you I would, and look at them, they're so adorable. I wish I could have a baby!"  She whined.

"You can't have kids? Oh well-"

"No, I just can't with Kells, he doesn't want to, he made that clear last time we argued. If he is the dad, I'll be happy for me, but if he's not, I'll be happy for them, they deserve better." Camila shrugged.

"Don't let me keep you, do you need me to pack up their stuff?" She asked.

"No, they've got everything they need at home, let me just put them in the car seat." Kiana said.

She got the babies ready, they were safely tucked into their car seats. She turned around to face Camila and gave her a tight hug.

"You can call me whenever, just put your number in my phone." Kiana said as she let go and handed Camila her phone. She put her number in and saved it under "CC." She sent a text to her phone.

"CC and Kiki, why do I find that so amusing?." Camila chuckled.

"Can I call you that for short, you don't mind?" Kiana asked.

"Sure...Kiki." She smirked.

"Thank you." Kiana planted a playful kiss on Camila's cheek and rushed out of the house.

Camila couldn't help giggling a little, as a small smile stayed on her face whilst she cleaned up.

Colson clearly hadn't told her the full story, Kiana wasn't all bad...