20.

12 months and a couple of weeks had passed since that day, after weeks and weeks of being depressed she'd come to understand that maybe she'd played with their feelings too much. Maybe the idea of two people having to share her was selfish.

The time to reflect had been what she needed, she enjoyed spending time with herself, and bettering herself as person, even if that alone time didn't last too long, now that she had to new people in her life...

.............

"I can't do this anymore." Kiana cried as she tucked her head into her knees.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I did! I just need you to stop!" She felt her breath getting shorter as she struggled to compose herself.

"Just stop, when you start, she starts!"

"Axel! Ara! Come on!" She huffed in frustration.

"Ok I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fi-" Kiana couldn't help getting choked up, as she looked at her babies.

They were four and a half months (a month premature) and she still hadn't fully come to terms with the fact that she was a mom, her career had completely come to a halt, her body was probably never going to look the same, and she didn't know who the father was. She felt disgusted with herself almost every time she looked at them.

She tried to contact Colson,  his manager and his friends constantly, and she still couldn't get through, she could only assume that he was likely to be the father, since Axel, her baby boy, had blue eyes and almost blonde hair. Ara had darker features, but Kiana assumed she just took after her more.

"I'm such a bad mom sometimes, but I promise I'm going to try harder." Kiana said as she stood up and watched them kicking their legs in the crib.

"I'm lucky to have you guys, and I will do anything to make sure you're happy." Kiana wiped away her tears and gave them a small smile as she noticed a little giggle from both of them.

"Are you laughing at me? I know mama's so silly!" She cooed as she tickled them a little.

She lifted the babies out of their crib and placed them onto to her bed. 

"It's going to be okay, I don't need them, but I wonder if you do? What if I never tell them and then you guys hate me when you're older?" Kiana's smile faded as she thought about Pete and Colson, she decided to search up videos on YouTube.

She listened to gone, there were so many pictures and clips of him being a dad, it made her get in her feelings a little, she found herself daydreaming a little, so much so that she hadn't noticed that a newer song started to play.

(A/n:pretend it was new 💀)

I was called: the breakup, and it was good song, that also sounded like it could've been about Kiana, it was released coincidentally on the twins' birthday.  The girl in the video looked exactly like her, and Kiana couldn't help rolling her eyes.

I needed change
Left a nickel for a dime
That is a payback
What you sayin?
Bitch I'm over you and I ain't playing
Should've been a one night stand
But here we go again

.........

You're just a
You just a, hold up, let me stop
The Henny shots got the petty talk coming
I don't wanna have them thoughts running
Can't believe that I bust in a thot's stomach
Fuck is wrong with you
I don't even get along with you

.....................

"Well he's piss-" Kiana paused as she glanced either side of her at her now sleeping babies.

"Really?"  Kiana smirked a little as she quietly and carefully got up from the bed.

She couldn't help getting lost im her thoughts and thinking about what would really best for those kids, as she watched them peacefully sleep.

She couldn't hide anymore, it was time to let people know the truth...