32.

"Was it awkward, you guys took hours what happened?" Camila asked as Kiana groaned.

"Uuuuummm..."

"Did you just take a picture? Don't post it anywhere." Kiana pouted.

"I should've asked but I was on snap and it was a perfect pic, trust me, and I won't post it don't worry." Camila smiled.

"Carry on with what you were say-"

"It was really awkward and embarrassing, you know seeing Kim holding my baby and then me trying to be nice and then Ara crying as soon as she handed her over."

"Oh shit, well you gotta understand it's  been a month she might've just bonded with her."

"Yeah well Pete spoke to me in the car just to tell me Ara's first word was Dad. Then he tried to fucking kiss me, and tell me how sorry he is and how he came that day because he was thinking about leaving Kim, and he shouldn't have acted that way." Kiana rolled her eyes.

"No fucking way! What did you say?"

"The fuck am I meant to do with that information? I said that I wished I had left him to fucking rot in that hospital, I said I wished Ara wasn't his, and I said that he's pathetic and he always was, I told him I hated him, I told him it's too late. Then I started talking shit about Kim and yeah..."

"Wait did you mean all that?" Camila gasped.

"Yes and no." Kiana sighed.

"I'm gonna go upstairs, please
watch them for a while."

"Wait but you didn't finish-" Camila pouted as she noticed the way Kiana completely ignored her and rushed upstairs.

Kiana walked straight upstairs, into her en-suite and locked the door behind her. She took her phone out of her pocket and unzipped her jacket. She felt herself welling up as she looked at her reflection in the mirror, but blinked away the tears that threatened to form. She took a couple pictures of herself, and checked them.

She stood there for what felt like forever just in a daze, maybe it was from the shock of what had happened.

Her phone vibrated so she took it out of her back pocket.

Kells😒: are you ok?
Kiki: yes
Kells😒: are you sure?
Kiki:Why would you of all people care.
Kells😒: Idk

The girl rolled her eyes as she walked back into the bedroom in just her sports bra and shorts.

She jumped at the sound of a gasp.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Kiana screamed as she grabbed a pillow.

"Kiana? I just- I put the kids t- t- to bed." Camila stuttered.

"Thanks." Kiana said awkwardly.

"You can drop the pillow, I'm not judging you, it's just me." Camila sighed.

"I didn't want to upset-"

"You can always talk to me, especially about this, I'm not that fragile." Camila frowned.

"Why did Kells-"

"This wasn't Kells, it was Pete." Kiana interrupted.

"The same Pete that's meant to be against that?" Camila shook her head.

"Yeah, Pete's clearly a hypocrite." Kiana scoffed as she threw the pillow down.

Camila slowly walked towards the girl before giving her a tight hug.

"Im gonna go to the store, I'll be right back." Camila pulled away and rushed out the room.

"Ok." Kiana sighed.

"I'll be Twenty minutes, ok?" She looked back at Kiana who gave her a small nod.

............................

"Does it feel better?"

"I guess." Kiana shrugged.

"You still don't wanna talk about it?" Camila asked as Kiana started to get changed into pyjamas.

Camila couldn't stop herself from scanning the girls body so she just looked downed.

"There's not much to say, he got angry with me and tried to fucking choke me out, and punched me a couple times...."

"You act like that's not fucked up." Camila shook her head.

"No, I'm acting like I don't wanna talk about it." Kiana shrugged.

"I don't think he's taking his medication-"

"Let's not talk about this, you're making excuses for him, you're right, you need time." She sighed.

"That oil must be working it looks a little bit better already." Kiana gave the girl a small smile in an attempt to cheer her up.

"Can I have a hug?" Kiana pouted as she laid on the bed.

"I guess." Camila smirked as she laid down.

"Don't be mad at me." Kiana mumbled.

"I'm not mad at you, it's just frustrating  being on the outside looking in." Camila said as she held her closer.

Kiana stroked her hand lightly as she fell asleep

Kiana stroked her hand lightly as she fell asleep. Camila just closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of having someone in her arms for once.