35.

"We need to talk." Camila said as she sat on the bed next to Kiana who furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

The girl had spent most of the day sleeping whilst Camila had explored a little more. Kiana had just showered and sipped on what would've been a morning iced coffee if she hadn't woken up at 3pm.

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?" Camila asked with a small smirk on her face.

"No?"  Kiana's eyes widened.

"You were only ever nice to me because you wanted to fuck me to get to Kells?" Camila smirked.

"No it's not like-" Kiana rushed to put her coffee down.

"You were practically crying about it so I know it's not like that now, I'm just reminding you, so you know I know, there's something else though." Camila smirked.

"Fuck, what did I say?" Kiana covered her face in embarrassment.

"You kinda- well- you kissed me and you said some shit, I just thought you should know, you were so drunk but nothing else really happened." Camila licked her lips as she allowed her eyes to scan Kiana's body language.

"You don't remember what I said?" Kiana couldn't even look in Camila's direction.

"Something like: I want you, please let me tast-"

"You're good, that's enough." Kiana cringed.

Camila couldn't help but laugh.

"That's so embarrassing, it's not funny."  Kiana groaned.

"It's pretty funny." Camila smiled.

"Yeah I mean it was also pretty funny when you were all on me, kissing on my neck, while I was literally facetiming Pete." Kiana sassed back.

"Now you're just making shit up." Camila chuckled.

"I thought we already talked about it? Or do you just have selective memory loss?" Kiana narrowed her eyes as Camila rolled hers.

"You don't  need to make up stories." Camila squealed as Kiana tickled her sides and pinned her down.

"I'm really not lying." Kiana whined.

"Kiana I don't know what you're trying to prove, it's not like-"

"Hey where are you going?" Camila asked.

"I'll be back after I eat."

...............

"Hey!" Kiana said as she walked through the door.

"Hey, I've been waiting for you." Camila said as she typed away on her phone, she was wearing a bikini and a cover up.

"Sorry it must've been the hangover but I feel so much better now." Kiana smiled.

"Good." Camila glanced up.

"Yeah I got some guys Insta, he was so hot, his juicy fucking lips, ugh god." Kiana said and instantly looked away when Camila looked at her.

A weird feeling bad come over whilst she'd gone for a walk, she wanted to push Camila's buttons and figure out what she was really thinking.