11.

Kiana jolted awake at the feeling of warm bodies against her own.

She groaned a little at the sharp pain in her head and eventually opened her eyes. She didn't know who she thought was cuddled up to her, but she froze at the sight of Colson and Pete either side of her.

Kiana tried her best to creep out of the bed and managed to get into the bathroom without waking them, she had yet to see what she looked like following the night before, so she didn't know what to expect when she finally looked into the mirror.

"Whaaaat?" She laughed as she inspected the suspiciously well done braids on her head. As sweet as it was, she found her smile fading when she thought of the last time she saw them, and especially what Kells had said.

She continued to brush her teeth and started to wash her face, until she winced at a pain in her leg, she peeked into her pyjama bottoms to realise her leg was wrapped up.

"How did I not notice that?" The girl mumbled as she dried her face.

"Morning." Kiana jumped at the sound of Colson's voice.

"Are you feeling ok?" He continued.

"My head...and leg, hurts a little...I can't remember what happened either...but yeah I'm good." Kiana Chuckled, as she kept her eyes on the mirror in front of her. Colson appeared behind her and engulfed her in a hug.

"I'm sorry, for everything." He sighed.

"Whatever, I feel like I don't mean shit to you sometimes, you say some mean shit to me." Kiana pouted.

"I broke up with Megan...I didn't mean any of it, I need you Kiana, I'm sorry." Colson closed his eyes and hugged the girl even tighter.

"I'm not gonna forgive you that easily." The girl rolled her eyes as Colson rolled his own playfully.

"You still got some of our clothes right?" He asked as he let go of her.

"Probably." The girl shrugged.

"Ok good, I'm gonna get a shower real quick before we...talk."

"Ok, well I'm going downstairs." Kiana furrowed her brows in confusion.

..........................

Kiana jumped a little as as Colson sat beside her. She frowned a little as Colson took the remote and turned off the tv.

"I need to talk to you."

"Ok?" Kiana shrugged.

He turned to face her and held one of her hands.

"What are you doing you weirdo?" Kiana chuckled, as  she pulled her hand away.

"I like you."

"Really? You usually hate me." Kiana scoffed.

"No! And I like you more than that, I kinda think I'm starting to love you, and I hate it, so I've been doing what I do best and fucking up over and over, that's just hurting your feelings and it's not making mine go away." Colson breathed out as his face flushed red.

He groaned in frustration and rested his head in his hands when Kiana reacted by laughing.

"You're joking right? I question if you even wanna be my friend sometimes." Kiana rolled her eyes playfully.