"Eh...?"

"If it were me, I’d have punched those delinquents ten more times, yanno? But you took care of it before I could." Aww, Grim try to cheer him up.

"That's true, Deuce." I assured him and pat his head.

"You guys…"

"Sometimes, you just gotta let it go. Even honour students have the right to go all mad." Deuce close his eyes and leaned his forehead on mine. Ayy, this is new. "I see…hehe, the chicks will probably feel at ease now, too, huh?"

Uhh...

I gave Grim a look and he shake his head. Guess it's gotta be me.

"Sweetie, th–those eggs aren't fertilized, they won't hatch and turn to a chicks." I sweatdrop when he widened his eyes.

"Wh-what?!?!?! You’ve gotta be kidding me!!!!!!"

He's so pure. I must protect him.

"Wait, for real?! I don't know either!" Author, I need you to shut up.

🔹

[Kitchen]

"Oh, they’re finally back

"Oh, they’re finally back. What took you guys so long?..." Ace eyes traveled to my hand that was holding Deuce hand.

He break my hand free from holding his hand and grumble about something.

"Let’s get this over with, shall we~?"

Ace help me with my bags and dragged me away.

Not that I mind but it's weird.

🔹

"All that’s left is to mix the marron cream into the tart." Trey hand it to me and I mix it together.

"Will we be able to eat after this!? I’m getting excited already~!" Grim twirl around in excitement.

"Alright, let’s finish this in one fell swoop!"

I already mixed it.

"Don’t lose focus now, got it?" He said specifically to Ace, Deuce and Grim.

"You got it!"

"Yeah!"

Deuce mind is probably still thinking bout the eggs.