World Tournament PT 2

Start from the beginning

As the fight drew on Shins face turned from amusement to displeasure. Having enough of your games he manipulates his ki and wraps it around your body.

You gasp as you feel the air forced out your body due to the sudden force acting all around you.

Shin: "I have had enough games saiyan, show me your power now, I'll wait all day"

Y/N suddenly let's put the full force of his base form, shattering Shins ki hold and nearly blasting him out the arena.

Shin looks shocked. He could sense your base power exceeded gohans.

Shin: "Perhaps I chose the wrong saiyan..."

You look at him confused before he suddenly hops out the arena leaving everyone confused.

"Ummm......Due to a forfeit by Shin, Y/N progresses in the tournament!"

The crowd cheers as you are now lost in thought by Shins actions. You are brought out of those thoughts by a kiss on the cheek from 18.

18: "Hey tiger, that little dude was quite the challenge"

You both slightly laugh at the comment.

18: "What's he got you thinking? Is something wrong?"

She saw the confusion on your face and was puzzled, she at first thought it was due to the forfeit but she now knows it is something way deeper.

Y/N: "I...honestly do not know. It could be nothing or it could be something extremely important"

"MAY THE NEXT CONTESTANTS COME INTO THE ARENA. THIS NEXT FIGHT IS SPOPOVICH vs VIDEL"

Both fighters enter the ring and the crowd goes crazy for videl, she smiles and waves back to them. The announcer started the fight and the 2 fighters met in the middle. It was a solid fight, neither appeared as strong as the fighters before then nor as skilled. After a few minutes of normal fighting suddenly the whole atmosphere of the stadium changed, everyone in it suddenly sensed that despair was approaching even though they didn't know how.

Everyone's fears were confirmed when Spopovich suddenly landed a bone crushing blow into videls chest. Bones cracking and her scream filled the arena. Blood flew out of her mouth and Gohan turned into super saiyan and was about to fly in but goku put him in full Nelson.

Goku: "Son calm down, this isn't worth it. If you go down there things are just gonna get worse"

Hercule unfortunately didn't have a goku to stop him, he jumped right into the arena only to get bitch slapped out before hopping back in to get punched out again.

(credits to hercule tho for jumping in against an opponent like that for his daughter)

Spopovich seemingly displeased by something decided to take it up another notch he grabbed videls skull and began to squeeze videls screams got louder and Gohan could sense Videl was at her limit, he turns ssj2, headbutts his father (breaking his nose and his grip), and flying off into the arena.

Gohan: "YOU!!"

Gohan was about to punch when Spopovich said "Wait a second lover boy, if you take one small movement she dies."

Gohan shaking in rage growls "What do you want"

Spopovich: laughs "You, your power is essential to the plans set forth, so here's the deal... You give me your power, and she doesn't die a gruesome death infront if everyone who cares about her"

Gohan instantly accepts and had nearly his whole energy drained.

Gohan: "Now let her go!"

Yamu laughs this time, "Oh we will, but first we need assurances that you won't kill us. We will be taking videl with us, after 5 minutes we will set her down. Then and only then you can come for her, otherwise she dies"

The Z fighters agree and everyone gathers up in the middle of the arena. Gohan is crying in anger and sadness while the rest are discussing plans.

Shin appeared and apologized for what happened, claiming this was not what was supposed to happen.

Gohan: "NOT WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! SHE WAS TORTURED AND IS DYING! TO HELL WITH YOUR PLAN YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Gohan fires a ki blast at shin. Y/N blocks it.

Y/N: "GOHAN, CALM DOWN. GETTING ANGRY WILL ONLY MAKE EVERYTHING WORSE. WE DO NOT KNOW WHY HE MADE HIS PLAN, MAYBE HIS PLAN WAS TO SAVE US ALL, A TORTURED VIDEL IS BETTER THEN A DEAD ONE."

Gohans anger skyrockets but he forces himself to calm down. Shortly after the 5 minutes were up Goku, Y/N, Vegeta, Gohan, and Shin teleport to videls dying body.

Gohan gives her a sensu bean and cries tears of joy and hugs videl after seeing she's ok. He brings videl back to the arena and flies back towards the group.

"Let's blow these bastards to smithereens."

Vegeta grins a gohans statement. But someone had a similar reaction to gohans words, Babidi.

Thanks for reading this everyone. It means so much that you still like my stuff. Through my inconsistency and my sloppy writing I'm glad you guys read this far. I may slowly update in the future.