"Woah! Ramona, didn't think you'd be here!"

My body instantly stopped moving once I heard them say Ramona, my stage name when I was Stripping. I turn around, only to feel relief but then annoyance.

"Damn, you acted as though I scared yah! Come here!" Todoroki, Natsuo said as I made my way to him.

"So whatcha doing here?" I asked him.

"Ah, that was going to be my line. But I'm waiting on some friends, although I'm starting to think they're not coming" Todoroki said.

"Well what about your girlfriend?" I ask him, again.

"It's suppose to be a guys night" he smiled so cheeky.

"Yeah? So then why am I here?" I raised my eyebrows at him then feeling the liquor catching up to me, finally.

"Thought you'd be entertaining honestly" he took a sip from a drink that I probably couldn't pronounce.

I scoff,
"Boy, I am not going to strip for you. Even if I were, I cost alot"

Todoroki choked on his drink but laughed after,
"Oh really? Whatcha thinking, maybe about 1500.00 yen?"

I rolled my eyes at him as I crossed my arms.

"Hey, c'mon you know i was just playing with you." He chuckled.

I smiled at him then I looked at the scenery of people laughing, drinking, dancing as the colorful lights danced on their sweaty bodies. These people are probably here either from heartbreaks, a need to feel something, going through their hoe phase or some sort of celebration.

"I'll give you a dollar if you tell you me what you're thinking about" i snap my head towards that voice that was mirrored with Overhauls but it was just Todoroki.

I smile, chuckling softly.
"Ah, my man actually... I think he have broken up with me? I dunno, he said he wanted a break but that..." I trailed off as I wave my hand to the server for another drink.

"But that doesn't exist in this time of generation, everyone is either playing the game or actually in love and dating" Todoroki spoke facts.

I huff with a laugh,
"And it's hard to say which is which when everyone is already ahead of the game"

We both laugh it off while I finally get my drink and as i sip on it, i look at Todoroki who was already looking at me.

I furrow my eyebrows at him and clicking my tongue,
"Boy what, why you looking at me like that?"

He grinned, showing off his pearly white teeth,
"What? I'm not allowed to admire your beauty tonight?"

I. Am. Screaming.

I shook my head,
"Uh, uh. No, no, no, no. If I was your girl and you did this, with another bitch. I'd be pissed"

Todoroki chuckled,
"Nahh... if you were my girl, I wouldn't have you in such a slump that you are in right now"

"Please, who said I'm in a slump right now? I'm having fun, see?" I rose my arms, gesturing the area.

"No, they're having fun. You're here moping about how your man is being such a stuck up loser" Todoroki took another swing of his weird looking cup.

I gasp,
"Nah nah, nah. You got it twisted now, my man may be, is being distance and yes I may hate that but he is no loser, that I know. Besides, I am actually having fun"

Todoroki kept his eye on me as he chugged down his drink then I felt his big hands grabbing onto mine and pulling us into the crowd of many people dancing.