Asta is a baby again?!!! (Special chapter)

ابدأ من البداية

'What is going on? Atsa turning into......a baby! How am I going to explain this to William!'  Julius panicked.

"Wizard king." Marx appeared on a screen.

"Marx!" Julius's eyes shined.

"Are you done with your business? The capital had just been attacked. And.....why do you look so relieved....?" Marx looked weirded out.

"No time to explain! I got to get back before William sees! I'll see you in a bit!" said Julius.

"Wait before William sees what-Bye Marx!" Julius interrupted cutting off their communication magic holding Asta in his arms.

With Marx*

Marx was quite mad that Julius had just cut him off which happens every time. However, he wasn't as mad today because at the corner of the screen, he saw a baby with messy ash blond hair and green eyes with over sized clothes. Another thing that he had saw  a bit of the Black Bull logo on the over sized headband, that the baby had hanging loosely around his neck. 'Was that Asta-kun? Is that why Julius was panicking so much and saying that he needed to get back before William sees as in sees the child, which would potentially be Asta?'  thought Marx.

"Hey Marx I'm back!" Julius appeared at the balcony. 

"Wizard king! Explain right now! Who is that toddler in your arms?" Marx crossed his arms.

"Shhhhh. Lower your voice Marx. This baby in my arms in actually Asta. Please you gotta help me hide this from William or he'll-hide what from me?" William appeared behind Julius with a smile, but the dark aura surrounding the masked man said a different story.

End of flashback*

"Sigh* So that's what happened. What a pain." said Yami.

"William don't blame wizard king too much, he didn't know that this was gonna happen." said Fuegoleon. 

"Hey guys wats'up? yawn*" said Rhya walking up to them behind Patolli.

"Asta was turned into a baby." explained William making his two step-brothers shocked.

"What the f*ck now?!" Rhya was hit on the head by Patolli.

"Language! There's a child here." Patolli scolded Rhya.

"What do we do now? sigh* I haven't finished all my work today either." William rubbed his temple a head ache.

"Then you" Patolli pushed William towards the door, "finish all your work for today and we'll" he then put Rhya in a headlock, "take care of this problem." 

"Are you sure?" questioned William with a worried expression.

"I'm sure they could handle it. You guys should leave too, I'm sure you are also busy with work as captains. Besides, Rhya and Patolli are Asta's brothers so they'll be able to take care of Asta." said Julius.

"Alright alright. I'll be leaving now." William walked out the door.

"Me too."

"I haven't finished my work."

"Boys are so troublesome."

"I need to train my squad members."

"Awww, back to work."

"Kekekeke."

Julius turned around a raised an eyebrow, "You're not going back like them Yami?" 

"No. I don't have any work anyways." said Yami(not like he does them).

"Alright then. Marx, have you found out how to turn Asta back to normal?" asked Julius.

"I have."

"What is it mushroom head?" asked Rhya and Yami in sync. 

"My name is Marx not 'mushroom head'! Anyways, the results say that Asta will grow more if he receives love. Right now, Asta as a child represents the amount of love that Asta feels." replied Marx.

"Not surprising. The court case just happened too." said Rhya.

"William has also been busy quite a lot lately and we've been sent on lots of missions as well. We literally just returned from one." added Patolli.

"Well that's probably why he's been feeling lonely." said Yami.

"Operation make this boy feel lived is a go!" said Julius handing Asta to Rhya.

Time magic: Time skip* brought to you by Julius spoiling child Asta*

The whole day, Rhya, Patolli, Julius, Marx and Yami were trying to turn Asta back into a 15 year old. Yami even brought Asta back to the Black Bulls base to see his teammates again, however even after everything, Asta had stopped growing at the age of seven, the same age that he had left the church.

"pant* I'm so tired! How do kids have so much energy." panted Rhya.

Rhya and Patolli were now back at the Vangeance mansion in the backyard playing tag with Asta.

"Come on! Let's keep playing! You guys get tired so easily it's no fun!" pouted a seven year old child with green eyes.

"How about you play with me?" William picked Asta up, just returning from his duties. "Those two must be tired from chasing after you all this time. Look, the sun is even setting right now."

"Ok then! I hope you'll have more stamina than these two then!" said Asta getting out of Williams hold.

"Well then you better start running because I'm going to caught you even faster than these two!" William ran after the child.

Time magic: Time skip* brought to you by a tired Rhya and Patolli

It was now night time, Julius, Marx and Yami decided to make a visit at the Vangeance mansion to see how things were going with Asta.

"I think they're still outside." said Patolli.

"I haven't seen them come inside yet so they must be. I was keeping a watch on the backyard door just in case something happens." said Rhya.

"Let's go check on them then." said Julius walking into the backyard while the others followed behind.

There they were, sleeping under a tree snoring peacefully. Everyone let out a sigh in relief since Asta was finally back to normal.

"Huh?" William woke up rubbing his eyes before turning to the side feeling wait on his shoulder. "Oh, he's back to normal." William let out a soft smile.

"Indeed he has. He grew all the six years you two have been together." said Julius.

"I guess his life is completed when he's real blood brother is there."

{End of special chapter}