Chapter 16- The risk grows

'Difficulties? I wonder what it is. Julius did tell me there were some problems however, he never actually told me what the problem was in the first place.'  thought William.

"Um, can I ask something?" asked Asta.

"Well you technically just did but yeah go ahead. What is it Asta-kun?" asked Julius all the attention turning to Asta.

'Is the wizard king turning to Rhya and his 'you technically just did ask a question'? '  Asta mentally sweat dropping thinking about what would happen, if the wizard king turned into Rhya 2.0.

"Well, what's so important about the problem? If we were called to get back tot he Clover kingdom asap then that must mean that it's something big and important right? And we were called right after we just arrived back here as well." questioned Asta.

"You are a very smart boy Asta. Yes the problem is extremely important or so I think. Now I must hurry and get into the problem, before you guys run out of time and have to go." said Julius putting his hand on Asta's head.

'Have to go? What does he mean by that?'  all four Vangeances thought confused.

Julius and Marx noticed the confusion on the four Vangeance's faces. Julius looked at Marx which made Marx sigh. 'If you can tell them then do it stop adding more work onto my already long list of work damnit wizard king!'  Marx mentally screamed.

"Let me explain what's happening to you all." started Marx all the attention now turned towards him.

"Yes?" said the still confused Vangeance brothers.

"You're all confused about the part where the wizard king said 'now I must hurry up and gte to the problem, before you guys run out of time and have to go right?" questioned Marx.

"Yes." replied the four Vangeances in unison nodding their heads at the same time as well.

'Damn these guys are like real blood related brothers by the way they're acting.'  thought Marx sweat dropping by the timing the Vangeances had.

"So what does he mean by that?" asked Patolli.

"What he means is, there's a court case happening today." explained Marx.

"It's the people of Hage village isn't it?" growled Rhya.

"Duh. Who else would it be dumba**." said Patolli snorting.

"Ay don't call me that." said Rhya.

"It's fair since you yelled at me to shut up before baka." retorted Patolli.

"Will you both shut up you're both acting like little children having a fight. And you better watch your language as well." said William with a vein on his forehead acting like a dotting mother.

"Yes mother." the two elves replied scared.

'Ah sh!t it just slipped out because he acted like one.'  the two elves mentally cursed while the others stood there processing what had just happened. 'Did they just call him their         mother?!'  thought everyone except for William.

"I did not raise children like you. Look at Asta he listens but you don't." said William joking.

Everyone stood there with a 'wtf just happened' face while William started chuckling. Asta stood there sweat dropping thinking about all the times he didn't listen which were the opposite of what William just said. 'I guess William does have some humour and isn't always                 serious.'  thought Julius with a small smile on his face.

"Anyways, why did those Hage bastards want to have another court trial today? A day before the test results are out." asked Asta.

"I'm actually not sure. Marx do you have an idea on what caused Orsi and the others to request a court case today?" questioned Julius turning to Marx.