Chapter 19- The truth comes to light

The four Vangeances and the people of Hage village stood outside the court ready for the results to come out. All of them had the same goal in mind 'Asta'. Asta stood there shaking from the nervous feeling he felt but he kept one thing in mind, it was what Yami had said to him the night before, 'Then why are you nervous? If you believe in them, then you should know that they know what they're doing. No one knows what's gonna happen until it does. You'll only find out what happens tomorrow, so trust them on this one. Who knows? Maybe they'll even blow the wizard king's mind.'. 'All I need to do is believe them.'  thought Asta.

Time magic: Time skip brought to you by a chibi nervous Asta*

"Before the test results are out, Vangeances, do you have anything you want to say to defend yourself just in case the blood results are negative?" asked Damnatio.

"Yes." the three older Vangeances replied.

'What are they going to say? Well, they would be lies since I'm not actually biologically their brother.' thought Asta.

"Go ahead." said Dmanatio.

"I think you should do the honours of telling him William." said Patolli, Rhya nodding his head in agreement.

"Asta, I've been wanting to tell this for the longest time ever however, I didn't because I didn't exactly know the full story. Irene however did, so we went to Kain village to hear it from her. You see, my biological mother wasn't that noble. It was a woman named Licita who was a peasant." said William.

'His birth mother was a peasant? Is she still alive? I heard that his 'mother' who was the female noble had died, but  what about his biological mother?'  thought Asta curious of the woman named 'Licita'.

 "My father who was a noble, went on a trip for a few years and came back to his fiancé who he was forced to marry, with a child that had scars on his face in hand. That was me." continued William.

That had shocked everyone there. 'That means his father had cheated.'  thought everyone minus William, Rhya and Patolli.

"That was why that woman never cared for me ever. She sent me away not caring for me then my father died and she took me back tot he noble realm. I found out I had a baby brother. My father once again cheated and had another child with Licita, my birth mother, who also died." William continued to tell the story.

'His father must've loved that woman named 'Licita' a lot then. A noble and peasant. Nobles would barely even want to be in the same room as peasants, but that noble man even cheated on his own wife once again not abandoning his children, that means he loved Licita truly and not the noble female. It's quite sad that the noble man was forced into marriage against his will when he loved someone else.'  everyone thought except for William, Rhya and Patolli.

Asta also had another thought in mind that he felt like he was involved somehow. It felt familiar the way William told the story but he did not remember it. 'A little brother. William-nii said something about his brother back at Kain village with Irene-san.'  thought Asta.

"Your little brother? So you have a little brother. You must have mistaken him for Asta. Or maybe if he's not with you, he's dead. Don't just go steal other people's brothers because you lost yours." commented Yuno.

"Shut your damn mouth and listen ya' brat." said Rhya.

"So continuing with my story. I found out something shocking that night. My step-mother was the one who hired people to kill my father however, she refused to pay the assassins since his body was found. The assassins did not like that attacking our mansion. My mother died however I survived. My brother was taken and dropped off somewhere. Sounds like the story I told everyone right? 'My brother was taken away and dropped somewhere in the forsaken realm where he was raised. The I suddenly found him one day and took him back.' That was the story that I told the kingdom and was confirmed by Julius Novachrono the wizard king himself. My biological brother is indeed alive and is current in the capital right now." continued William.

At this point, Rhya and Patolli had smirks on their faces while Asta had a confused face. 'If his biological brother was here in the capital right now, then why did he even take me in?' thought Asta.

"Enough with your story. That story you told everyone was just fake! Damnatio-san, the results please." said Orsi.

Damnatio showed everyone the blood test results which shocked everyone.

"Oh, silly William. They're all shocked because you forgot the most important part. Your biological brother is in this room right now." said Rhya.

"N-no it can't be right." said Orsi stuttering.

"Who said the story I told everyone was fake?" asked William with a smirk on his face.

"An important information of the kidnapping of a Vangeance confirmed by the wizard king, himself cannot be fake. Damnatio-san, I'm sure you know the case of the missing Vangeance that was abducted 15 years ago, on the night that the Vangeance mansion was attacked. After all, you were the person who judged the case." said Patolli.

"I see you have better manners than Rhya. Very well, I shall tell you. On the night the Vangeance mansion was attacked causing the new head of the Vangeance family who was the wife of the previosu head before he died, had followed her husband. Turns out the assassins were hired by her however, it backfired on her. She was killed while William survived however, a Vangeance was missing. It was Asta Vangeance, the younger brother of William Vangeance who was kidnapped and dropped off at the forsaken realm where he was raised. The rest of the story I think you know. This information confirmed by Julius Novachrono himself was indeed real. The wizard king cannot lie to his people." explained Damnatio.

This had shocked everyone there except for William, Rhya and Patolli. 

Asta then turned to William tears flowing down his checks.

"So that means-That's right, I'm your biological brother Asta." William interrupted Asta.

Still in Damnatios hand was th etest result flipped over showing 'positive'. 
The Vangeances had won the court case revealing the blood tie between Asta and William. 
Yami was right, what William had just explained had just shocked everyone there.

{End}

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the story. I'm sorry but this is the last chapter. I'm a little sad because I did enjoy writing this story. I hope you have a nice day or night. Sleep early(ok I'm being a hypocrite I have now right to say this) bye see you in another fanfic I write maybe. 

I'm planning to write a Demon Slayer fanfic so if I do write it, it's most likely going to be called 'Tsugikuni Twins Reincarnated'.  So see you there if you're interest.

Rhya: T or D

Me: Truth

Rhya: How much sleep did you get last night?

Me:....... Dare

Rhya: Sleep. yawn*

Anyways bye and see you maybe!

!DISCLAIMER: Black Clover and the pictures in this fanfic does not belong to me!