Chapter 7- What were you thinking William! We're going to travel

The Vangeances and the members of the church walked out of the court only to be surrounded by a crowd of people. The villagers of Hage village was there, so was the Black Bulls, Klaus, Marx and Julius Novachrono the Wizard King himself(he was in a disguise of course but the Vangeance's realized it was him).

"What happened?" asked a villager of Hage village.

Orsi had a confident smirk on his face and shouted,

"Our victory is is sure confirmed!"

The villagers of Hage village cheered loudly.

"Everyone please stop making noises and leave." said Vanessa.

"Who the hell are you to tell us that?" asked a villager of Hage village.

"You better respect a member of the Black Bulls punk!" said Magna.

"You are causing too much noise and it's disturbing the peace here." said Klaus.

"It doesn't matter. Yuno right here is a magic knight as well. Plus, the Black Bulls are nothing compared to the Silver Eagles. Asta will be back with us soon." said Orsi with a cocky smirk.

His cocky smirk was soon wiped off his after two dangerously large auras suddenly appeared near them. It was William and Yami who leaked their mana out. Now it looked like the two magic knight captains were huge and Orsi was cowering beneath them.

"You think it's easy to insult my magic knights squad?" asked Yami smoke coming from his cigarette. 

"My brother will certainly not be going with you." said William.

"You said that the Black Bulls are nothing compared to the Silver Eagles/you called my brothers by bad things earlier, how about two captains huh?" said William and Yami grabbing their grimoires.

The auras coming from them were suffocating the villagers of Hage village and also the others around them had trouble breathing.

"Damn." said Rhya seeing the scene in front of him unfold.

"Your brother is starting to remind me of Gauche and his sister complex not gonna lie." said Finral having trouble breathing.

"How so?" asked Patolli.

"Look at how he's defending you guys. I heard a rumor about something happening at the nobles reunion as well." said Magna.

"Your brother looks fun to fight!" said Luck.

"You're still a fighting maniac like ever Luck." said Asta face palming.

"What? I love fighting!" said Luck.

"We know Luck, we know." said everyone.

"So should we help them? It looks like they have more trouble breathing than us." said Finral.

"Are you telling me to stop?" asked Yami turning to Finral.

"I haven't said anything about you yet captain!" said Finral panicking.

"Are you saying I'm wrong?" asked Yami grabbing Finral by the head.

"N-no captain." said Finral.

"Good." said Yami putting Finral down.

"We'll let you off this time. You might get an advantage in court if I do anything to you right now. Just wait until it's all over." said William.

"Well I hope it'll be over soon and the truth comes to light!" said Orsi trying to ignore the killing intent.

The Vangeance, Black Bulls, Marx and Julius in disguised walked back to the Black Bull's base. Before Klaus left, he warned,

"You shouldn't try to provoke captains. That will get you killed one day. Finral-kun got in trouble without even saying anything about his captain."