Chapter 13- Don't mess with the Vangeances or their friends

After Kreg and his gang was defeated, the Vangeance brothers and Klaus went back to their inn only to see that it was banged up, with graffiti on the wooden walls of the already broken and old inn. 'What happened here?'  they all thought. 

They saw Kan there outside wiping graffiti off the old wooden walls of then in sighing. 'Judging from her expression, she probably knows what happened here. That's probably why she's so upset. Plus, it's her inn after all.'  they all thought. They walked up to her and tapped her on the should which made her turn around.

"What trouble do you want now!" she shouted with a hint of anger in her voice but when she realized it was the Vangeances and Klaus, her eyes softened.

"Oh it's just you guys. I thought it was the trouble makers. I apologise for raising my voice at you." said Kan.

"It's okay grandma Kan. You seem very stressed out how about we go inside and have a chat at the table yeah?" said William.

"Alright. Wait a moment I need to clean the walls first." said Kan going back to cleaning the graffiti off her inn walls.

"It's ok grandma Kan you don't need to. Rhya and patolli please take care of this." said William.

"What! Why do I have to do this?!" asked Rhya.

"Shut up Rhya and stop complaining. Just hurry up and help me do it so we can finish this quickly." said Patolli. 

Rhya just turned to Patolli with an 'are you serious face'. 

"I know you're lazy but at least help around nii-san." said Asta.

"...... fine I'll help." said Rhya.

Time magic time skip*

William,  Asta and Klaus sat down around a table  while Kan sat at the end explaining to them about what happened while they were away. Apparently, a group a people four males and one female came to Kan's inn, and started destroying things saying that they were only doing it because the Vangeances were there. 

Time magic: Flashback*

It was early in the morning, the cold night breeze was still in the air as the sun slowly rose up from behind a mountain off in the distance. Kan heard the voices of a group of people coming towards the direction of her inn, thinking they were customers who wanted to rent a room, she went outside to see them. 

Outside Kan saw four people there. There was a female with pink hair and brown eyes, a male with black hair and black eyes, a male with green hair and blue eyes and a male with black hair and grey eyes. 

"Hello youngsters. Are you here to rent a room at my inn?" asked Kan walking up to them.

They all snorted at her and rolled their eyes. 'Such rude youngsters they are. I would usually beat William's ass when he was younger every time he was being a brat. If I was their guardian I would've smacked them by now.'  thought Kan trying to keep a smile on her face, while also trying to hold back her urge to slap the group of four.

"Rent a room at your inn? Now why the hell would we do that?" snorted the pink haired female.

"If you have common sense(there's no such thing in animes, no logic) you would know that you rent a room at an inn. Now if you're only here to cause trouble for me then leave immediately shoo." said Kan.

"You think you can just talk to us like that old lady!" said the male with green hair.

"I just did." retorted Kan getting slightly annoyed by the people in front of her.

"You're just an old lady with a rusty dusty old inn! You think anyone would rent a room in an old place like this?! It's outrages how you think you can talk to us like that with an old inn." said the male with black hair and black eyes. 

"Calm down a bit Ryan. Don't yell too loud or you'll startle the old lady and scare her." said a male with black hair and grey eyes to the other black haired male now known as 'Ryan'.

"But he is right though Rei. All the statements were true. Don't you agree with me Kye?" asked the pink haired female looking at the male with green hair now identified as 'Kye', and the black haired male who's now known as 'Rei'.

"You are right Jessy(Ok now that I realise it, I think of Jessie from team rocket). You are always right." replied the green haired male.

"That's right. I am always always." said Jessy complimenting herself.(god complex).

"So are you all here just to insult my inn? If that is it then like I told you before. Leave." said Kan.

"Actually that wasn't our goal." said Kye.

"After all, there's no way that I'd just come here to insult something and someone that's not on the same level as me. Well, if there's no money involved or if I'm not getting payed." said Jessy.

"So you were payed to do something." Kan narrowed her eyes.

"Yes we were. At least you're smart." said Rei.

"You see we were hired by some people to destroy your inn. I think it was a guy named 'Orsi' from a church and some other people if I remember correctly. Apparently it's because the Vangeances were here. Either way, it benefits us. You see, we have some past with 'William Vangeance' and we get money. That's killing to birds with one stone." explained Jessy holding up her blue three-leafed grimoire.

"Hm, you're quite stupid aren't you girl." Kan commented.

"What?! What did you just call me old hag!?(ok that sounded like a chihuahua calling it's mother an old hag)" shouted Jessy red shown on her face.

"I said you're a baka. Who would tell others what they're planning to do. Plus, professionals would never sell out their clients unless, you guys don't give a shit about it however, that could be your own fall. When you sell out a client they could also sell you out. Now I know that the people at the Hage village church hired you, it could help William out. sigh* That boy has always been such a pain." said Kan.

"Not if I knock you out first. Gass magic: Sleeping gass." 

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter. Sorry I haven't updated the story, I was taking a little break. However, it's now break time from school so i's most likely I will update more.

!DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!