Asta is a baby again?!!! (Special chapter)

This special chapter was requested by: @NURINSHAHHUMAIRABINT

description: Asta was turned into a baby again after touching the stone tablet 

________________________________________________________________________________

The magic knights captains were standing in a circle shocked by the male who was being surrounded by them. Some even had their eyes wide open, shocked by the sight they were seeing. It was a baby. A baby with messy ash blond hair and emerald green eyes who was making grabby hands towards William was being surrounded by the magic knights captains. William's eyes twitched picking up the baby and snapping his head to look at Julius.

"So, wanna explain? Or do I have to make you talk myself?" William glared at the shaking wizard king with a dark aura surrounding him.

"F-firstly please stop glaring at me so I can tell you what happened." Julius gulped.

William stopped glaring at the time wizard however his dark aura did not vanish.

"O-ok well this is what happened.

Time magic: Flashback* brought to you by a chibi Julius being glared at by a chibi William holding  a clueless baby Asta

Julius was just wandering around when he heard people talking.

"Come on please!"

"No. We must not bring him into the base."

"But I want to experiment on him!"

"No! He's my target let me kill him!"

"No I'm going to experiment on him!"

'Hm. I have a feeling they're talking about something dangerous. They did literally mention something about 'killing' and 'experimenting with someone. I better go check to see what they're talking about and help the person they're talking about.'  thought Julius.

"H-huh?! Where am I?!" Julius heard a familiar voice.

'That voice....is that Asta?!'  thought Julius.

"Hold it." Julius appeared in front of the group.

"Who the heck are you?!" the group asked.

"I am Julius Novachrono. Would you be kind enough to surrender and release Asta please?" Julius kindly asked.

"Hah? No way! I'm going to kill him and you can't stop me! Wizard king or not!" the male charged at Julius.

"That idiot." mumbled his teammate.

"Huh?!" the eye of the midnight sun members gaps surprised.

They were now frozen unable to move while Julius freed Asta.

"Thank you." Asta huffed.

Suddenly, a person with a hood appeared and freed the eye of the midnight sun members, leaving in a flash of light but, they have seemed to forgotten something.

"Dang it they got away! Sorry for holding you back." apologised Asta.

"No it's ok. Look Asta, they have seemed to have forgotten something." said Julius pointing to a stone tablet with stones in them.

"What is that?" asked Asta.

"I'm not too sure, but whatever it is, it must be dangerous." replied Julius.

"I wonder what would happen if I touch it." said Asta reaching his hand out to touch the stone tablet.

"Wait Asta don't it would be danger...ous" Julius blinked and rubbed his eyes not believing what he was seeing in front of him.