Chapter 15- Difficulties

The sun rose up behind a mountain in the distance meaning it was now morning. Today was the sixth day meaning that the next day the blood test results were going to be revealed. They were still in Kain village meaning that they have to hurry up and go back to the Clover kingdom since the test results were going to be out in only one day and, they still had some business they need to talk about with the wizard king Julius who was luckily, on their side.

"Hurry up Rhya!" shouted Patolli outside Kan's inn, which was now clean and did not have a single speck of graffiti on it anymore.

"Shut up Patolli you're too loud I'm here. yawn*" said Rhya yawing with his belongings in a bag that he carried over his shoulders.

"You know Patolli's probably mad right now. You can't just say shut up to him like that." said William with a smile on his face.

"Yeah yeah. yawn* Why did we even need to wake up this early anyways? Couldn't we have slept for a bit longer?" questioned Rhya yawning half asleep.

"We need to get back asap because the results are literally out tomorrow. Isn't that right            nii-chan?" said Asta interrupting their conversation.

"That's right Asta." said William patting Asta's head then he continued, "But that's not the only reason why we need to get back their quickly. Julius said that there's a bit of a problem but he doesn't know why." 

"Hm, seems sus." said Rhya.

"We're not in Among Us damnit. We're in Black Clover. But it does seem a little sus. I bet if this was Among Us you'd be voted out first. How many wins you got?" said Patolli(Me: stop breaking the 4th wall damnit!).

"Wait lemme rebuild the 4th wall. Brb." said Asta.

Time magic: Time skip brought to you by me bonking their heads on crack*

The Vangeances and Klaus had arrived back at the Clover kingdom and saw Yami, Finral and Yuno standing there looking like they were waiting for them. Asta had also caught a glimpse of the wind spirit Sylph Bell. 

"Hey you guys are finally back. Do you know how long I was standing here waiting for you." said Yami with a dark aura surrounding him filled with irritation. 

"Sorry Yami we ran into a bit of trouble at Kain village." said William.

"Asta you're back." said Finral waving at him.

"Oh Finral-senpai. It's nice seeing you again. You showed up at Kain village to take kreg and his gang as well." said Asta.

"Oh yeah that guy. He was hard to deal with when he woke up demanding to see William." said Finral shivering at the memory.

"Anyways why are you here? And what is he doing here?" asked Asta looking at Yuno.

"I was here to tell you good luck, you'll need it if you want to stay with the Vangeances. We know that you're not biologically related to him. Why would he have dropped you off at an orphanage if he was able to take care of you anyways?" said Yuno.

"I know you're not deaf Yuno but you sure act like you are. You and the rest of Hage village that is. I'm sure you also understand what I'm saying but you sure don't show it. No means no. I will not be returning to Hage village because I know that my brothers will help me." retorted Asta.

Yuno then moved closer to Asta's ear whispering, "But maybe all they want was to get rid of you Why else would William Vangeance let you get a blood test if you're not his real brother, meaning that would mean you could get taken away? Why would they take you to another village in that one week? It could be to have fun while you can before you have to say goodbye. See you back at the church bakasta."

Yuno then walked away leaving a stunned Asta standing there clenching his fist. 'No, they would never do such thing...... would they? But, I've only been with Rhya and Patolli for a few months so they might not even fell bad doing it. Maybe they don't know what's going on since they were also targets in Kain village. What id William-niichan never actually wanted me and thought I was useless after all? Is that why he allowed them to take my blood? Wait no! I'm pretty sure they won't do such thing..... I think.'  thought Asta.

"Anyways we need to go to Julius now. Klaus you're allowed to go now." said William.

"Alright let's go!" said Asta hiding his doubt and his feeling of insure.

"Wait Asta." called out Finral.

"Yes Finral-senpai?" questioned Asta raising an eyebrow.

"Why do you think I'm here for?" asked Finral smirking.

Asta thought about it for a bit then replied, "Um, to see us get back?" replied Asta.

"No. I'm here to take you to the wizard king himself." said Finral.

"Really?! That would save some time." said Asta.

"That's why you need a magic carpet." said Yami.

'Am I just a free transport to you!'  Finral mentally sulked.

"Plus, he can be quite helpful in some situations. Julius needs to see you as quick as possible so Finral is useful in situations like this." continued Yami making Finral stop sulking.

"That's right." said Finral happy again.

"Hey captain why don't you just say 'asap' instead of ' as quick as possible'? It's easier." asked Asta.

"You could never understand." said Rhya.

'This two have been hanging out too much.'  everyone sweat dropped except for Yami and Rhya. 

"Anyways putting everything aside, I'm sure that Julius has been waiting a long time now so I think we should go see him." said Patolli butting in.

"Alright open the portal Finral." said Yami.

"Yes sir. Spatial magic: Fallen angel gate." replied Finral opening a portal.

"Let's go." said William.

The four Vangeances walked in and saw Julius and Marx standing there with a serious look on their faces.

"So you're finally here." said Julius.

"Yes we are. You wanted to talk to us about something?" questioned William.

Marx then answered, "Yes we do want to talk to you guys about something important. We know you've just returned from your trip from Kain village however...........................................................
there are some difficulties..."

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

!DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!