Chapter 12- William's past with Kreg and Tek

"Magic tree descend." said William using his grimoire.

A large tree suddenly appeared and started to grab random things with it's branches. 

"What are you standing there for? Destroy that tree!" shouted Giki.

Suddenly, a light whip came Giki's way which he encountered with his plant vines. The vines did not last long because of the powerful magic behind the light whip.

"Do not forget that your fight is with me. I already got some of the thugs that were going after William's tree. I'm sure that Rhya got the rest. Either way, you should focus on your own fight or that might be the end for you. I'm warning you first, you either retreat right now or get beaten half dead. I have powerful mana but I'm sure you already know that seeing how powerful my light whip was. I have enough mana to beat a magic knights captain so be aware. It's not so easy to capture elves you know. Now that I've warned you of this, do you still wish to fight?" asked Patolli giving Giki a chance to retreat.

"Hell no!" replied Giki.

"Not even if I just told you I had enough mana to beat a magic knights captain?" question Patolli.

"Yeah right. you're probably just bluffing." said Giki.

"Well let's see what happens then shall we?" asked Patolli letting his mana out.

'He wasn't bluffing. I'm so screwed!'  Giki mentally panicked gulping. 

With Rhya*

Rhya appeared in front of Hisuo and touched his grimoire. 

"Hm, I see Ice magic. Just like that Heath guy." said Rhya before backing away.

Rhya sent a  large ice shard towards Hisuo which he encountered with a slightly smaller ice shard.

"You copied my magic!" shouted Hisuo.

"Yes I did. I also improved it as you can see. Now I'm not really as nice as Patolli to humans. I'm not going to tell you to back out however, I must warn you." said Rhya.

Rhya appeared in front of Hisuo again and said, "I'm even stronger than Patolli." before kicking Hisuo away.

With Asta*

Asta was currently cutting down all of Tek's attacks.

"Hm, not bad considering how it went last time." commented Tek.

"It was because I didn't have a lot of mana last time." said Asta.

"I see. Then let's have a good fight this time. I'll get to have fun fighting and complete my task. That's two in one. Lucky for me." said Tek.

"I have a question Tek." said Asta.

"What is it twerp?" asked Tek.

"Who sent you guys to capture me?" asked Asta.

"I would be an idiot if I told you." said Tek.

"It was the people of Hage village wasn't it?" questioned Asta.

Tek's eyes widened.

"How did you know?" questioned Tek.

"So it is them. Thanks for telling me." said Asta.

With William*

"Hahaha. It looks like your magic had improved. You definitely don't shame the name of a 'magic knight captain' William." commented Kreg.

"Of course Kreg. It seems like you're as chatty as ever. Annoying much." said William.

"You little! Fire magic: Flame tornado!" shouted Kreg.