Chapter 17- Elf brothers revealed?

The Vangeances walked to where Damnatio's court was, and saw the people of Hage village standing outside the court, with Orsi and his church along with Yuno who all had smirks on their faces. 'Tch these bastards. They could be the reasonI loose all my brothers.'  thought William directing anger at the people of Hage village.

Then Yuno spotted the four Vangeances then decided to speak up.

"Well well well, look at who's here. It's Asta along with the two elves and the Vangeance. Not for long though." said Yuno chuckling.

The people of Hage also started to laugh along with Yuno which made the Vangeances angry.

"This is only happening because of your fault Yuno. Everything would've still been fine if it wasn't for you bastard." said Asta grabbing Yuno's collar.

"Come on Asta. Yuno's not doing anything wrong at all. They took you from us, your family. We're only trying to reunite you with your true family." said Orsi helping Yuno from Asta's grip.

"Reuniting? You call that reuniting with quote on quote 'family'? More like ripping someone away form their family you bastards!" shouted Rhya still mad from before because he and Patolli might be involved in this.

"Stop arguing and calm down Rhya." said a voice.

They all turned to where it was and saw Damnatio standing there.

"Damnatio." said Rhya.

"I think it's about time to start the trial. I'm sure I've made you wait long enough for you to already break into a fight. Isn't that right Rhya?" said Damnatio.

Rhya just 'tched' and went into the court, along with his brothers and the Hage church since everyone else wasn't allowed in.

The Vangeance brothers and people of the Hage village church all went to their sides to start the trial.

"Let the trial requested by the people representing Hage village from the Hage church begin." said Damnatio slamming the hammer.

As soon as Damnatio announced that the trial started, the Vangeances and the people of Hage stared right into the opponent's eyes lightning coming form them.

"So Hage church, why did you request a court trial today?" asked Damnatio.

"Because we want to reveal something to you about those two and, we also want to add another condition if we win this court case." answered Orsi with a smug look.

"And that is?" questioned Damnatio.

"Those two." Orsi pointed to Rhya and Patolli then continued, "Aren't human."

"Oh, is that so?" said Damnatio raising his eyebrow curious.

"They are in fact elves pretending to be humans and the Vangeances has been hiding that." said Yuno.

"So that's why you were always so hostile isn't that right Rhya. 'Not liking humans in general'. Isn't that correct?" said Damnatio which made Rhya 'tch'.

"They are committing a crime of fraud tricking people into thinking they are humans. So, the condition we want to add is, if we win this court case, we get the elves as well." said Lily.

"Committing a crime of fraud? They are curtaining pretending to be humans but this matter is something I cannot judge without hearing the Vangeance's end of the story." said Damnatio.

'Lucky although Damnatio is like that, he's fair.'  thought William.

"Their end?! They were the ones hiding everything. Everything that they did was clearly their fault and them committing the crime of fraud." said Orsi slamming his hand on the wood.

"We had a reason to hide you piece of sh!t" shouted Rhya no longer able to keep his anger in.

"And what was the reason?" asked Damnatio.

"Decades ago, long ago, the Elf Tribe hid away from human living by ourselves until the elf that we all acknowledge made a friend who was human. It was Lumiere(I don't really remember and, some say it's 'Lumiere' while others say it's 'Lemiel' so I'm just gonna go with Lumiere) Silvamillion. As you know, he's the first wizard king. Lumiere Silvamillion was the only human who knew we existed or where our tribe was. until his sister came." said Patolli.

"So what? The only part that you could say to defend yourself was the part where you use to hide yourself. But in the end, you're living with humans." snorted Orsi.

"Shut up and listen d!ckhead. After Tetia came, Licht and her fell in love and she was pregnant with his child. The day when they were going to get married, the night suddenly turned from a beautiful blue with a bright sun shinning above us, into a gloomy sky where the sun seemed to disappear. There was a barrier around us blocking us from escaping anywhere. We started to fall one by one our blood spilled onto the ground while others tried to protect their loved ones. It was the humans. They even killed Tetia their own princess because of their greed, Licht was gone as well and also their child. We managed to survive well, someone revived us. We planned to resurrect the elves and destroy the humans, however Asta and William had shown us kindness so we changed. But of course, we had to hide. We also figured about that Lumiere would never do such thing."  Rhya continued.

"So you're technically hiding to keep yourself safe?" questioned Damnatio.

"Yes." replied Rhya and Patolli in unison. 

"Hiding to keep yourself safe?" started Orsi.

"Why would you even need to do such things if you're blessed by mana and could defend yourself with the sea of mana you possess. You're powerful, you can do what you want. Why hide? If you chosen us then you would know what glory is." Yuno finished Orsi's sentence.

"They're hiding specifically to keep themselves safe from others especially from the likes of you. After all, anyone would want a divine creature everyone thought had already went extinct right? Why miss when there's two in front of your eyes? Why not capture them and use them right? Now that everyone in the Clover kingdom knows that they're elves because of your big mouths, can you take responsibility of what might happen?" said William with a smirk on his face.

The church and Yuno started to sweat drop knowing what they were talking about.

"S-so you're implying that you forced them to join you and used them. Such creatures cannot be treated in such way." said Orsi.

"Why so nervous? Is it because the truth is you tried to do such thing when we were in Kain village?" Rhya questioned with a smirk on his face already knowing the answer.

"What are you talking about?" asked Damnatio raising an eyebrow. 

"They tried to hire people from Kain village to capture Rhya and I when they found out us two are elves. They also hired people to capture Asta as well." answered Patolli.

"Despicable. Divine beings like elves should not be treated that way. Your condition is valid. Trial over!" said Damnatio slamming his hammer. 

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter.

!DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!