Stolen

Dad had suggested to leave. That means leaving the cafe and driving in a quiet car ride to his house on the beach. I was upset with this at first considering him ignoring my questions, but I guess I owe him since I literally left him the day after I arrived to live with Astley. Ever since then, a dark guilt had begun brewing inside of me... maybe this will dissipate it.

         I groaned silently to myself so dad wouldn't hear. He was sitting down now. When we entered the house, he had dashed for the phone. With my werewolf hearing, I could hear mom's voice on the other end. I was surprised she had picked up at all... and more surprised why dad would be calling her out of all the other werewolves who would know what to do. What could she do to help with a werewolf crisis? Throw her shoe at their faces and run out screeching for a bottle of beer?

          I groaned again, "Dad," I whispered to him as he wrote something down on a piece of paper. He shifted the phone on his shoulder so he could hear her better and ignored me... again. I narrowed my eyes and got up from the couch.

          I climbed the stairs and peered over the railing to see if he was off the phone. He wasn't, but I stopped. My heart did a skip. This was where Astley and I had first met. He had been covered in sweat and wood shavings. I sighed smiling and walked into the room where I'd had my breakdown the first night I arrived. The room was still the same pale color and the white dresser was still empty. The CD player sat on the dresser. As I moved closer, something glinted through the plastic cover of the CD player.

          I opened it and the CD came in view. PROPERTY OF JEN HANNAGAN. Dr. Jen... I held my breath. I had totally forgotten about her and the relaxing piano music CD she had made me. A sound at the door made me glance up.

             He gently closed the door so dad wouldn't hear, "I remember when you first got here. You were so scared you wouldn't even talk to me. You were so lovely, cute and petite, I just wanted to mate you right where you were standing," he moved closer and sat down next to me, "I didn't care who was watching. I just knew I wanted you."

          I wanted to scream and yell out to dad, but my throat chocked and I struggled for air. I didn't realize how scared I would be facing him. Does he want sex? Up close, he was handsome. Dad... my mouth opened. He leaned swiftly down and closed my mouth with his so I wouldn't scream. He pushed me back into the blankets with his kiss as one hand reached down to lift my shirt. I struggled for air and shook crazily as he trailed a finger up my stomach, around my side and again up my back to the clasp of my bra.

          Astley!! I yelled through my mind. My bra came undone and I gasped out loud as his hand eagerly pulled my shirt off and reached for my loose bra. My breath came in short pants as I pushed him back away from me. "Stop," my voice was a soft whisper, "Stop, right now," I tried again, my voice stronger this time.

          "Aw, why? Will he kill me? That's sweet of you to think of my safety, but don't worry sugar," he leaned closer again, "You don't have to tell him we did anything." I pushed his chest and backed against the bedpost," Leave me alone. I'm not scared of you. You're not intimidating at all."

          He laughed, "Is that you threatening me or trying to confirm yourself that I'm not dangerous?" he smirked angrily and narrowed his eyes, "C'mon, I'm not going to hurt you, I can re-mark you and make you mine right now. He won't know anything until we're in my lands. Isn't that why you ran to me?"

          I tried to stretch out my mind as far as I could to touch Astely's mind but he wasn't in my distance. Dad had disappeared. Anyone... anyone at all, help me!! He's here! ASTLEY! 

          He growled when I didn't answer and crushed himself to me. Immediately, something sharp and piercing bit into my neck. Astley's mark burned against me. My wolf whimpered. I gasped as he grabbed my waist and squeezed it. I wriggled underneath him in pain and scratched him.  He ignored me and trailed his hand down my shirt to get under.