He finds out you self harm~ Preference

Harry: You gazed at the screen in silence, taking in everything you saw and trying to process your thoughts. You scrolled down a little, seeing more tweets shower into your feed, mostly positive, but the negative ones seemed to stand out more. Y/N is so fat, what does harry see in her?! , “Y/N is so using Harry for money, haha I bet she doesn’t even love him”. Your throat clamped up reading them. Every single day messages like this were there, and now you began to believe them. You shut your eyes tightly, trying to block them out. Your lips trembled, your hands began to shake. You banged your laptop shut, springing up from the bed and heading for the bathroom. You just stood there, staring into the mirror at yourself. Thoughts began to erupt in your mind. I’m so fat, I’m so ugly, that girl was right, how can Harry love me? You began to question yourself, warm tears beginning to flow down your face and smear your make-up. You gulped, opening up the bathroom draw and picking up a metal, sleek razor. You pushed the bathroom door shut, making sure it was locked tightly before proceeding to the side of the bath where you sat, cold and shaky. You forcefully shut your eyes, and bit your lip hard before taking the razor and swiping it across your wrists. It felt so good, you felt relieved. You did it again, just above. All of a sudden, the front door crashed open, Harry must have come home early. “Y/N?” He shouted throughout the house. You stayed silent, maybe he would think you were out. He shouted again, you could hear his wandering footsteps tracing the bedroom. You felt faint, blood ran down your fingers and dripped onto the shiny marble tiles. Your hand jolted, and you dropped the razor onto the floor where it made a slight clanging noise. You climbed into the bath, laying back and dazing up at the ceiling. You began to feel weaker and weaker by the second. Harry banged on the door. “Babe?” He asked softly, in a curious tone. “I know your in there, what are you doing?”. You didn’t answer, you felt shaky and faint. You closed your eyes, to soothe yourself. Harry banged on the door again. “Y/N?!” His voice became louder and a tone of panic was in there. “Right, I’m coming in” Yelled Harry as he scattered through the various bedroom draws for a screwdriver or something. He pulled one out, forcing it against the lock which clicked open in an instant. Your eyes were fighting to stay open and when the bathroom door swung open, you could just barley see the look on Harry’s face, everything else was blacked out. Harry’s eyes grew wide with shock and disbelief. “No, no, no!” He told himself, racing to the bath’s edge and grasping your arm. You could feel his tears drip down onto you. You mumbled a little bit, but it was unrecognisable, you were so weak. Harry didn’t waste time, he scooped up your body from the bathtub tightly, rushing you to the bedroom and laying you down on the bed. He grasped your wounds in his hand, pressing them tightly. You could feel him shaking violently, but he tried to keep in the nerves. You also heard him whispering “Please god, please” repetitively, hoping you would be okay. An hour had passed, you were dozy but felt harry stroking your hair gently. You opened your eyes faintly. Your wrist had been bandaged and cleaned up, but Harry remained by you, waiting for you to wake up. You coughed a little, startling Harry, but it captured his full attention. He turned to you, looking down at your pale and lifeless face. He looked lost for words, but his eyes were watery and full of emotion. “Why?” He sobbed as he stroked your cold face delicately. You could feel a lump in your throat before you spoke. “Because I’m not good enough” You whispered faintly. That made him cry even more, his face screwed up a little but he looked back down at you. “You’re perfect to me” he sniffled, pushing away the tears off his face. With that he crouched down, placing a long and warm kiss onto your shaky lips. He pulled away, taking your wrist into his hand. You winced with the pain, but he brought it to his lips, kissing the top of the bandage gently. “Never again, you understand?” He said gently.

Liam: You were out for a meal with Liam and the other boys, at a new restaurant in town. Liam hadn’t seen the guys in ages, since they had time off for a while. You sat at the table, texting your friend, oblivious to what was going on around you. “Y/N?” Liam repeated for the fourth time, trying to capture your attention, you seemed to be on another planet. Liam swiped the phone from your hands swiftly, so you would answer him. “Uh what, what?” You asked, suddenly alert. Liam chuckled a little. “What would you like to drink?” He asked casually. “Just, anything, whatever your having I suppose” You mumbled. Liam nodded, getting up and leaving the table. “So.” Harry said out of the blue. “What’s so interesting in your phone?” He laughed, grabbing your phone from where Liam had just placed it. “Nothing!” You leant over the table rapidly, grasping it from his hand. Harry stopped, a serious look pasted across his face as he looked down at your arm. You saw your scars, they were clearly visible, your heart began racing so fast. You pulled back, shoving your sweater back down from where it had rolled up, just hoping Harry didn’t see. Liam strolled back with a tray of drinks, placing it down in the centre of the table. The other guys grabbed theirs, Harry stayed still, in shock, as did you. Liam glanced at you both curiously. “Guys? Drinks?” He spoke. “Oh,oh yeah thanks!” You smiled, taking your drink and sipping it, trying to ignore Harry’s dark trance. What was he thinking? Has he seen it? You worried. Your palms became sweaty, you were so nervous to whether he had seen the scars, you were 100% sure he had. “Liam, can we speak?” Harry suddenly said sharply. Liam glanced up, nodding at his curly hair friend before standing up and leading away with him. You rubbed your head with your hand nervously, trying to get rid of the bad thoughts, the bad memories. Ten minuets had passed, they were still not back. You tried to stay calm, trying to socialize with the other boys but it was clear you were distressed about something. “Anything wrong?” Zayn asked, quite concerned. “No, no I’m fine!” You grinned, taking another sip of your drink. All of a sudden, you saw Harry and Liam appear from the far end of the room. Liam looked like he had been crying, and Harry gave you a serious look. You felt cold and numb. Liam stopped beside you, taking your hand and forcing you up. He then pulled you away from the table, he didn’t even look at you, you just followed his lead. Your mind panicked so much. He finally took you outside, it was eery and quiet. He turned you to face him, he looked straight into your eyes before taking your wrist gently. You pulled it away hastily. How could Liam ever see the scars. Liam took it back, this time tighter, so you couldn’t remove it. He rolled up your sleeve slowly, revealing the many scars that had loitered there for years. Liam’s eyes suddenly filled with tears, his greatest fears had now been confirmed. The guilt choked you up. He blinked out one or two tears before finally speaking. “We need to talk about this” he announced calmly, still clutching your arm. “I-I know” You trembled, looking down at the floor because you felt so regretful. He put his hand under your chin, pushing it back up so he could look you in the eyes. “You are the most precious and beautiful thing on this earth, and you can never ever do this to yourself again” He whispered, pressing his lips together so he wouldn’t cry. You stayed silent, he let go of your wrist and took your cold hand gently into his, leading you to the car. “Come on, we can talk about this at home” He said gently.