chapter 15

Angelina's POV:
It's been two days since me and Samuel kissed, we didn't talk since that day. I was a bit upset that he  didn't say anything. I guess, he was probably sad because he knew I was gonna marry Nathan.

Right now, I just didn't care about Nathan, or anything at all. All I acted about right now was my wedding planning. But todays my Britt had.

Today's my birthday, I finally turn 20. I'm not 19 anymore. I thought I was gonna at least receive a message from Nathan, but I didn't.

I was changing until Stella knocked on my bedroom door and asked, "Ange, you there?"

I yelled, "Yes! I'm here. Come in."

Stella came in the room, she looked beautiful. She was a bit sad since her clothes didn't fit her as much. Right now she's 5 months pregnant. She said, "Happy birthday, Ange. I got this for you, I knew you always wanted it."

She got me this beautiful, gold, necklace with a heart that you open, and she added a picture of us as a family. After just looking at this wonderful gift, tears started to come down my cheeks.

She smiled at me and said, "I knew you always wanted it. So, I got it for you. I hope you like it."

I smiled happily and hugged her, "Thank you Stella. It's beautiful. So so perfect. I love it."

I put on the necklace and smiled, "So, how's the baby going?"

She chuckled and said, "She's good, very good. Sometimes kicking, other times I'm craving so much food or other times I feel like throwing up. I guess it's normal during pregnancy."

I was just surprised by what she said right now, she said the baby was a "she."

I gasped, "Is it s girl?"

She smiled happily, "Yes, it's a girl. I found out in my recent ultrasound appointment. Don't tell Nico or anyone yet. It's a secret for now."

I smiled, "Oh my god! I'm having a niece!"

She smiled and nodded her head touching her belly. I just found out Stella revealed her gender to me, but she wanted to keep the gender a secret.

I asked her a random question, "And any baby name ideas?"

She smiled and said, "I can't tell you that, yet!"

I just replied and said, "It's fine," then Stella went to sleep and I gave her some company.

I heard my phone ring, it was a message that I just received. It was from Nathan. He texted me, just three words: "Happy birthday, Angelina."

That was all he said, I thought he would at least say an 'I love you' or 'I'm coming soon' or at least more than a happy birthday.

I decided not to respond to him, and leave him on seen. Until my phone rang again, a couple minutes later, I checked and it was Nathan again.

He sent me, "Leaving me on seen, huh?"

I sighed, "Thank you for the happy birthday wish. I appreciate it."

Silence. He said, "You're welcome."

I hated the thought of him acting like if I wasn't gonna be his future wife. I knew he was probably with another woman. I was so mad, I turned my phone off, and decided to get some whiskey. I knew I wasn't 21 yet and I just turned 20 but I didn't fucking care.

I knew he was sleeping with another woman, I wasn't there, but my suspicion was correct, im guessing.

The worst part is he won't even be on my birthday, to at least come or something. It's always "work" like who gives a fuck? It feels like I wanna lose feelings for him but I don't know how to lose them.

At least, Samuel wished me a happy birthday. It shows he cares. He's the one who has been there for me, and the one person who understands me, even though he did me wrong once, I forgave him.

He's not a bad person, the way some people think he is. He's a good person, there's a good side in him. He's this sweet, kind guy I know well.

Nathan on the other hand, he's kind too, attractive, brave, many words to describe that man. But yet, I haven't seen him for over 2 months. I try not to worry or get that stupid thought in my head.

I sat on the couch, and drank a entire bottle of whiskey. I was so tired. I whispered to myself, "Happy birthday to myself."