chapter 13

Angelina's POV:

After a long night of trying to calm my sister, she finally calmed down.

Even though our father was a mafia don, of course he wouldn't let us go out anywhere. He would sell us away to get more power, and money all to himself.

He gave my brother the chance of finally being the mafia leader in the St. Clair family.

I hated the thought of my brother being the mafia leader. Since, he would have to care more for his child and his girlfriend than being a mafia don. Before Stella became pregnant, I was okay with Nico being the mafia don. But not anymore.

Things have changed a lot. Stella is pregnant with my brother's child, my father wants to kill my mother, my father also wants to take my niece or nephew away, take Olivia away, and Stella and me, and probably torture us. Like he always has.

I suffered physical abuse since I was a little girl. My father would abuse me, and torture me and my sister.

He wanted me to learn how to shoot guns, or how to train to be the mafia leader, even though Olivia or Nicholas didn't want the position as mafia leader.

Way before my mother or my father got married, my father had a wife. It was a arranged marriage, her  name was Irene De Martel. Irene's parents were Bendita De Martel and Darcio De Martel. She was part of the De Martel mafia.

My grandfather, Victor St. Clair, arranged the marriage between my father and Irene. Yet, Irene never knew that my father was capable to do such a thing to her. He killed her and I hid this secret for a long time. My mother told me and my siblings. But my father, thinks we don't know.

After, my father killed Irene, and also her parents, the De Martel mafia wanted to attack us, but they failed. Later on, my father became the St. Clair mafia leader, meanwhile he later met my mother, Kehlani Santini.

My mother, on the other hand, fell for him, and so did my father, he had true feelings for her, but when my grandfather arranged their marriage, they accepted, and my family earned way more money, millions.

Not even a year later, my mother gave birth to my brother, and my grandfather was glad she had a baby boy who would finally rule the St. Clair mafia. After time, past, my mother had my sister, and my grandfather hated Olivia. He never wanted a granddaughter.

My grandmother did, she loved us all equally and she loved my father a lot, and he did too. He actually loved my grandmother. When Olivia was born, she wanted to name her a astronomy name, she loved those so, so much.

My grandmother, Amélie St. Clair, married Victor St. Clair, and had my aunt Selena St. Clair who passed away before I was born. My grandmother also had my dad.

Now, my grandparents are both deceased. My grandfather died first, then my grandfather, when I was just 3 months. She died almost 20 years ago. My grandfather died almost 23 years ago.

My sister woke up. "Ah, what happened? Shit my head hurts."

She was rubbing her eyes, and you can clearly see from her eye bags, she hasn't been sleeping.

I asked her, "You don't remember?"

She nodded her head, but was silent. I gave her a Tylenol and some water, and made her favorite blueberry pancakes with some green tea.

We were silent, we didn't even talk. Until I had to say something, "Ignore him. He isn't worth it. I swear he isn't."

She kept nodding her head, and just ate.

After she finished, she got up the bed, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Meanwhile, she was taking a shower I decided to just change too, and probably take her to our private doctor.

My mother always had a private doctor for me and my siblings. I asked Olivia and until she finally said, "Yeah, sure whatever."

We went to our doctor, he did some tests on Olivia, and exams.

We waited for an hour, until he had a kind of serious, sad look on his face, when reading the paper. He looked at Olivia, and back to the paper. Until Olivia said, "What Andres? Is everything good?"

Andres stayed silent until he said, "You were diagnosed with OCD and anxiety. It seems that the cause of your anxiety and fear was OCD. These were symptoms of OCD."

I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. Olivia looked so sad and pale.

Andres said, "OCD also known as Obsessive-compulsive disorder is characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears or obsessions that lead to compulsive behaviors. This is your final diagnosis. It says you 100% have OCD."

I was worried for her, for my own sister.

Olivia said, "What do you mean? I don't have OCD, I don't. That can't be true, Andres. Tell me it isn't."

Andres sighed and said, "Olivia,I would never ever lie to you. Here is the paper."

Olivia looked at it and passed it to me, I saw it. It said she did have OCD.

Andres said. "You have to take medications to control your OCD, and I will also give you anxiety pills, you must remember to take them everyday. One pill per day. Don't over use it. You can die from an overdose if you over use it. Also, always remember to stay healthy. Go to some private therapies I'll send you to one. My wife, Sienna has one. I'll send you there."

We paid Andres, and he said it was fine if we didn't.

He told Olivia to feel better. When we got home, Olivia didn't even speak, she threw her shoes, took off her jeans, and put some baggy clothes, and just sat on her bed and stared at the wall.

"Talk to me, Olivia. I know this won't be easy on you. Having OCD doesn't make you different. I get this is a strong mental illness, but you'll get through it."

She looked at me, "Get through it? How? How will I? I was just diagnosed with this fucking mental illness and anxiety! I fucking knew it! I knew something was wrong with me!"

I looked at her and touched her hand, "You will get through it because I'll always be here for you and nothing is wrong with you."

"No, Angelina, because you are not me. You are not sick, you're healthy as fuck. You have everything you could ever want. What do I have? I have nothing."

I got frustrated by her behavior and said, "Just because you have some stupid illness doesn't mean you can give me an attitude!"

She looked at me again but glared at me and said, "Leave, and I don't ever want see you now. Leave! Fuck! Leave!

And I did I left from her room. I slammed the door shut. I just realized I shouldn't have said that to her. I left her all by herself. I felt fucking bad for my own sister.