chapter 4

Angelina's POV:

I woke up around 5:30 am, to jog around, my backyard, and was training a bit more. Rose, Samuel's sister came back, and started helping with training, "Ugh, Rose it's hard, I don't how easy life is for you."

She laughed, "You think life is easy for me? Ange, life isn't easy. Oh fuck, trust me it isn't."

She rolled her eyes, "Anyways that's enough training for you, But you should learn how to use a gun more, it looks like if you don't even know shit. Yet, you're a mafia boss's daughter."

I just sighed and rolled my eyes, "Soon, Rose, soon i'll get there."

She laughed again, and said "Yeah, yeah. Want a smoke?"

I felt uncomfortable whenever someone smoked, I didn't like that at all. I told Rose, "Nah, I don't smoke."

She looked at me, and raised her eyebrows, "The fuck? Then what do you do, Ange?" I rolled my eyes and we both laughed.

But then she said, "Talk to you laterrrr, Ange."

I said bye and she left.

It was about 8:00 am, I went to school, and well I saw Anna making out with Tommy, the guy that asked me out on my first day. When I saw them, I wanted to burst out laughing.

After we just took all of our classes, Anna said she would leave early due to her sister's secret wedding, I didn't mind at all.

I went back home, and did some training by myself, learning how to hold a gun, how to shoot it. I managed it well, I was happy for myself. I was learning some few tricks on how to defend myself.

"You'll learn soon, it just takes time, Princess." someone said.

I recognized that voice quickly, it was Samuel. "what are you doing here, Samuel?"

He laughed "I'll have to punish you again, sweetheart."

I rolled my eyes, "Is sex all you think about, Samuel?"

He smirked, and said "Well with you, always, you know I'm available."

I rolled my eyes, "You're forgetting my father's rules."

He just stared and said in a fiesty voice, "Fuck his rules, I'd rather be with you."

I laughed and got up, and kissed him, until he kissed me back, and it seemed like he desperately wanted it.

But I had to stop it, and I just smiled at him and grabbed his chin and I said, "I got some things to do, important things. I'll talk to you later."

He nodded his head, and said, "Take care, bambina."

I nodded my head, and went upstairs to call Nathan.

He surprisingly answered the call, and said, "Angelina. what can i do for you?"

I just rolled my eyes, and said, "Nathan, I would like to offer you a better alliance, instead of my father's lame alliance. I'll be over there in about 15 minutes."

"Alright, come quick. I'll see you in a few."

I hung up the call. I took a shower and changed. I just put on a pink crop top, with some white high top jeans, and some pink vans. It was simple, but for me, it was stylish.

My body guards didn't come with me, since they went in another car. Mother was with her friends at home, and didn't even bother saying good bye to me, but it was fine. Olivia was with Nicholas, and father, since they wouldn't come back until next week.

As soon, as I parkied to Nathan's mansion, or i don't even know what to call it, but it was pretty huge as fuck. I went in, and it was like he was expecting me there.