chapter 7

Angelina's POV:

I woke up, and saw Nathan next to me, his black hair still waved back, and his eyes closed, his thick lashes showed clearly. I rubbed my eyes, and went to bathroom, and tied my hair, I was nervous, because he woke up and rubbed his eyes and said, "Angelina?"

He yawned, and stood up, without a shirt, and came to me, he kissed my forehead and said, "Good morning, bambina."

I felt nervous when came to me, and he saw the look at my face, and asked,"Ange, what's wrong?"

I chuckled, "Nothing. Do you regret it?"

He let out a chuckle and said, "Angelina, I don't regret it a single bit"

I smiled.

He came closer and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you later, il mio amore."

I wanted to kiss him, feel his lips on mine but he left. I was so in love with him, I never felt that in love with someone.

I changed, and the door bell rang, and it was Olivia. I rand downstairs and hugged her. She smiled, she said, "Hey, Ange. How are you?"

I nodded, "I'm fine, how was Italy?"

She chuckled, "It was okay."

She came in, and we started eating breakfast, I made her some blueberry pancakes, her favorite. She loved blueberry pancakes since she was a little girl. We both always ate blueberry pancakes, when we were little, and green tea.

After we ate, she talked about Xavier, and I was nervous whenever she brought up Xavier because what if she asked about me and Nathan?

Until, she did and asked, "How's the wedding going? And how is things between you and Nathan?"

I knew that she was gonna ask that.

I couldn't answer that question, I slept with him last night, and I never regretted it. I just answered, "The wedding is doing great, Olivia. Me and Nathan are good. We are in good terms."

I just hoped Olivia wouldn't find out about me and Nathan. I mean it wouldn't be a big deal, but I just didn't want her to find out, or my brother, he would kill Nathan if he did.

But at the same time I thought Nathan was stronger than Nick. I just did. Nathan had way more experience than Nick, even though they're both the same age.

Olivia left after breakfast, because she said she had some things to do and that mother would come later to visit. A girl came in, her name was Analia. She had beautiful, long, black curled hair, she has dark brown eyes, with some thick lashes, and round lips and some beautiful flawless skin.

She came in to talk to Nathan. I just loved her vibe, she was so sweet, and kind, I just knew we would be friends right away, even though I didn't know what her or Nathan were talking about. After 30 minutes of talking, she smiled and waved goodbye, she told me she would come back after some day.

Nathan was all day in his study, talking to some mafia leaders, and sadly he had to leave for a while, he came in to my room, and said, "Bambina, I have to go for a while."

I sighed, and hugged him, I just said, "Don't go, don't leave me please." He sighed, and said, "I won't leave you, it will be just for a few months. I adore you."

I smiled and when he looked down at my lips, he just brushed his lips onto mine. This wasn't like our previous kisses. this one was so love and freedom.

He deepened the kiss, and grabbed my waist. I had my arms around his neck, and his lips left mine. He chuckled and said, "Bambina, I have to go, now." I sighed and just said, "Goodbye. I love you."

For the first time, I told him I loved him, because I did.

He seemed a bit uncomfortable, but he smiled and said, "I love you too, Bambina."

I said, "Wait. One more kiss." I jumped onto him, and he grabbed my waist, and brushed my lips onto his, he kissed me back again. He let out a chuckle and said, "Goodbye, I'll see you soon."

After that, he left. I was just out of words, I loved him too much to let him go, even though we were getting married soon.  I still remember his words after he left, "I love you too", those four words will forever be stuck on my head. He's the reason of my happiness. I knew he loved me too, and that made me happier.

After a few hours that Nathan left, some girl, and two older people came in and asked if I was okay. I didn't recognize them, but I did recognize the woman, she looked just like Nathan. I just knew that was his mother, she had everything that Nathan had.

She had beautiful, flawless, porcelain skin and face, beautiful, short curly, brown hair, and some beautiful blue eyes. The man I think was his father, he had some blue eyes just like Nathan's, and black curly, hair waved back just like his son's.

When I saw the girl, she was similar to her father, than her mother. She didn't have the same eye color, as any of her family. She had some beautiful, gray eyes, and flawless skin like her mother, she had brown, long, hair and some thick lashes, and round
lips, and also pink blush around her cheeks.

I could tell she was probably similar to her mother, but looked a lot like her father.

She came up to me and hugged me and said, "Are you Angelina? I'm Nathan sister, Diamanté!" She seemed so excited to see me, I knew Nathan probably told them about me.

I smiled and hugged her back and said, "Hi Diamanté, Yes I'm Angelina, it's nice to meet you!"

She said, "I'm sorry, manners, meet my mother, Kaia, and my father, Matteo."

I knew they were Nathan's parents from the first time I saw them, which is now. Kaia smiled and said, "Hello, Angelina, I'm Nathan's mother."

I smiled back and said, "Welcome, Mrs. Martinez", she said, "Please sweetheart, call me Kaia."

Nathan's father just waved hello, and I waved back, they told me they would stay here for awhile, until Nathan comes back.

I was okay with the thought of being alone for a while, with them, I was happy I was just them, I just wished Nathan was here, but he's not.