chapter 2

A few weeks after....

Angelina's POV:

Papa touched my head and said, "Wake up, Angelina. You're not going to school today. Go shopping, later we are going to a meeting which is important."

I was so curious. I asked Olivia, "Olivia, what meeting is father talking about?"

"We're meeting the mafia leader, Nathan Martinez" she said. I realized who that was when I heard that name.

Olivia sighed "I want to be with Kian, so bad Ange. But father would kill him. You already know how he is. But I also miss Xavier."

We both stayed in silent. I wanted to start a new conversation and change the subject. I didn't know what to say about that. My sisters love life was complicated.

"Olivia, how about we go dress shopping for the meeting later? Papa said we have to shopping for a dress."

She sighed, but then said "Sure, yeah whatever. Let's go. I'm already ready, so we can go now."

I nodded, "Yeah, Olivia just wait outside for a couple of minutes, I'm gonna change."

I just put on a gray shirt, with some blue shorts, and pair of gray vans. I was too tired to change into good clothes. I was done changing, and Samuel came in.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Samuel? What is it now?"

He sighed, he looked tired. He had purple bags under his eyes. He didn't sleep at all. "Lina, calm down, I just came to talk and apologize for yesterday."

I shake my head reassuring him that he did nothing wrong. "You have nothing to apologize for. I pushed you away. I just was not in the mood, Samuel."

I went and pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back, and I could smell in his scent, fresh vanilla and cinnamon. It was weird type of combination, but it still smelled good.

I release him and smiled at him "I gotta go, now, I have to go buy a dress for a dinner later."

"What dinner?" he asked.

"Papa said, it's about a mafia family, the Martinez family."

Samuel looked pissed. "Nathan Martinez?"

I nodded "Yeah, that one dude. Well, whatever."

Samuel laughed, pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arms around me. "You look very pretty, love."

I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his waist, "You don't look bad yourself." He releases me and kisses my forehead, "I hope everything goes well."

I nodded, "I hope so too, now leave Sammy." He chuckled, "Okay, love. I'll go." He waved goodbye and left.

A couple of hours later, Olivia started doing my hair.

"Are you scared, Olivia?" I asked. She didn't say anything. She stayed silent. "No, why would i be?"

I rolled my eyes at her, "Tell me what is it?"

She sighed, "Xavier married another woman, supposedly. I heard he married Luna Knight for about a year now."

That wasn't my business, but I felt bad for Olivia. I hated seeing her like this. She gave me a side smile and said "Well, your hair's done Lina."

I smiled back and asked "How do I look?"

"You look.." she stopped, trying to find the right words. Until all that came out of her mouth was. "Just like mother, you look so much like her when she was younger. The resemblance is so just wow."