(Imagine it dark)

"Stop banging my door! They have feelings!" I said and open the front door only to find Ace with a collar on. "What the fuck?"

"Yo Quiinn, can you let me in for a bit?"

"Ace? Why is he here at this hour…? Geh! What’s with the collar?!?!" I nodded at Grim. "Yeah why the actual fuck were here at this ungodly hour?"

"Geez! I’m never returning to Heartslabyul. I’m gonna be a member of this dorm from here on!" He walked in without my permission and went straight to the lounge area.

"WHAT~~~!?!?"

"This son of a Trappola!"

🔹

"You got some nerve coming here at this hour and invited yourself in without my permission." I sat at the couch next to Grim and crossed my legs. "And you wake me up."

"Gee, alright, I'm sorry."

"Whatever. Your reason for coming hear better make me feel sympathy." I lean back against the couch.

"Why’re you wearin’ that?" Grim pointed towards the collar.

"I ate a tart."

"Get out."

I stand up and started walked away when suddenly Ace begged me to stay. I scoffed and sit back.

"You ate a tart? Just that?" Grim question.

"Exactly! Only that! I got hungry, so I went to the dorm’s kitchen. The tart was just sittin’ right there inside the fridge. And like, three whole ones! That’s why..." He then explain to us how he got that collar.

"And that’s what happened..." After he explained, we went full on silent mode.

"............"

"..."

"What's with the–"

"You’ve only got yourself to blame." Me and Grim said in sync.

"But ain’t it overreacting to seal my magic just ’cause I ate his tart?! It’s practically the same as tying my hands and my feet! Plus, there were three whole ones! He can’t possibly finish all of those! There’s a limit to how heartless he can be!" He started whining which we both just listen. It came to ear right then goes out from ear left.

"I mean, it is kinda went over the line to seal your magic..." I gave Grim a side look.

"Right?!"

"Ah! Wait a second...If there were three whole tarts, they might’ve been prepared for the party, yanno? Like for someone’s birthday? Man, I’m such a great detective, huh!" Mhm, easy prediction.

"Birthday?"

*You apologize right?"

"Uh... I came here thinking that you’d agree with me about the Prefect being a little tyrant..." I sighed and nodded my head.