Miscellaneous Bonus Scenes 1

Start from the beginning

Crystal: I know you want to be my bodyguard but I promise, I don't need you to follow me around 24-7. You should go have fun, maybe spend some time with the cousins? I heard Skyla and her team were having some sort of picnic while the others took Ember shopping.

Zenith: *Finally finds her coat* AHA! Well that just about wraps it up, then. We should go.

Shadow: Finally.

Word "Introduction"

Zenith: *comes from master class dressing room to the mansion* Oh, hey there! I'm Zenith Sawyer, aka Sky. You probably know me as Kalos Queen and Champion. My younger sisters and I are pretty popular, after all!

Pine: *walks through the door, back from Sawyer Battle* Hi Sky, what's up? Who are you talking to?

Zenith: *gestures to camera* Our new subscribers wanted to get an introduction video to the channel, so I'm making it! So introduce yourself! *pushes Pine in front of the camera*

Pine: *waves* Hello, everyone! I'm Pine Sawyer, second youngest of us four Sawyer sisters, also known as Rose. I run a training facility in Lumiose City where I help trainers and their Pokemon get stronger, which I coincidentally just got back from working at. And I'm half of a performing duo.

Crystal: *pops head in from the kitchen* Oh, are you guys doing the intro video? Count me in! *runs in with an apron on and a tray of desserts still in her hands, grinning* I'm Crystal Sawyer, or Yuki, the second oldest and a baker! This is actually my new recipe I'm going to start using in my bakery, for snacks that double as cookies for people and Pokepuffs for Pokemon! Healthy and super yummy, edible to everyone!

Pine: And that performing duo...

Crystal: Right! I'm the other half! Together, with Pine showing off her cool moves and me using cute ones, we're making our way up the ranks! We hope to overthrow Sky as Kalos Queen one day.

Shadow: *walks into the room, plopping onto the couch without looking up from her phone*

Zenith: *clears her throat* Uh, Blaze?

Shadow: What?

Zenith: *sweat drops* We're... making a video...

Shadow: *without looking up* Shadow Sawyer, Blaze. Runner-up to the Champion's position. Professor Sycamore's assistant. That's about it.

Zenith, Crystal, Pine: *share knowing look*

Crystal: *cheshire cat smile* You sure about that, Blaze?

Shadow: *finally looks up with an unimpressed glare* Yes?

Pine: *glances at camera, speaking quickly* She also does performances! Every once in a blue moon!

Shadow: *already tackling Pine* ROSE YOU'RE A DIRTY LIAR, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!-

Crystal and Zenith, together: IT'S TRUE!

Shadow: UGH! Talk about the band or something, I dunno.

Zenith: That's a good idea, actually. We're all in a band called The Four Elements. I'm the lead singer!