And voila! A big couldron descent upon Ace. "Serve you right." Quiinn said and walk closer to the trio.

"Gueeeeh! What the heck, a pot?" Ace tried to get up, but it was no use. "Gyahahaha! Check it out! Ace is as flat as a pancake that we ate this morning under that cauldron! So lame!"

"I didn't think I'd get a cauldron. Did I overdo it?" Quiinn pat the Haru-wannabe guy head. "Nah dude, you did great." He blushed at Quiinn's action.

"Man, this hurts...You should be fine. Those 100 windows should be clean in a flash." Ace rubbed his head.

"If I'm "the flash", then I wouldn't come and get you to clean them all up. Tho I did...." Quiinn muttered the last part under her breath and smile at the two. "I wanna see where this is going. Sometimes getting into trouble can give you luck so I'll keep quiet."

"Washing 100 windows as punishment... What in the world did you all do?"

"Did you TWO do. I'm not included cuz I'm no dumbass." Quiinn pointed at Ace nd Grim.

"I got into it a bit with the furball and we might have charred the Queen of Hearts' statue a bit."

"You damaged one of the Great Seven statues!? That's definitely something people would get angry with. You get into a prestigious school then do something like that on the first day..." Totts agree with that.

"...Shuddup. And who are you?" Ace question the Haru-wannabe guy.

"I'm Deuce. Deuce Spade. Would it hurt to remember your classmates' faces at least? Ummm..."

I laughed when he suddenly went quiet.

I can tell that this two will make a good duo.

"You haven't memorized them either."

"A- Anyway! If you were ordered by the headmaster, that means you take it seriously." The blue haired guy who Quiinn learned as 'Deuce' said with a serious tone and Quiinn nodded at his statement.

"Yeah, yeah. Understood... Then let's get it done and over with. Nnn?"

"Grim ran away." Quiinn told them with a flat face and flat tone.

...

"Then why didn't you tell us?!" They yelled in sync. Quiinn only let a whistle out and turn around to get Grim. "Cuz I don't want to." She said and left them.

"Dumb cat! He made me take his place! Hey umm, Juice?"

"I'm not Juice. Deuce! Deuce!"

Ace shrugged it off and dragged him into this mess. "You're partly responsible so help us catch that furball!"

"Why me?"

"That deadweight can't use magic so she don't count! Let's go!"

"I heard you! Bitch!"

🔹