"Thank you...ah, anyway. Did you sleep well?"

"I was sprawled out then fell out the bottom! Just how ramshackle did you let this place get? Then the ghosts woke me up, this is the worst!" Grim crossed his (supposedly) arms and I replied with, "Yeah, tho...it would be much better if you were with me yesterday." I smirk as I saw his face turned red. Redder than a rose. "Bruh, I'm kiddin'."

He coughed into his hand. "E–even though you just got tossed from another world you can still be cheeky, wonderful! I came to speak to you about your work for today."

"K, ah, you said you'll bring my uniform right?"

"Ah, yes. Here." He bring out my uniform that was neatly folded. I thanked him and shoo him out of the room and change to my uniform.

It's just a normal uniform. Nothing unusual. This is how j would describe the uniform, I have a white button up shirt, a light gray vest and I wore a skirt instead of pants. I decided not to wear the blazer so I wrapped it around my waist. Oh, for safety reasons, I wore a short pants before I put on my skirt so I can run.

Making my way out of the room to the lounge whilst singing Moon Halo is soothing for some reason. The song is beautiful that I cried every time I played it.

[Ramshackle dorm - lounge]

"Today you are to clean the campus

...But campus is quite large. Cleaning it all without magic is impossible. So I'd like you to clean Main Street to the main gate to the library. Understood? Please watch Grim closely so he doesn't cause a scene like yesterday."

"K, no promises." I muttered the last part only for me and Grim to hear and I put my left hand behind my back and crossed my fingers.

"I'm counting on you. You have permission to have lunch in the school cafeteria. Take care of your work enthuisastically." I nodded in understanding and smile like an "innocent" person I am.

"Tsk... No way I'm doing any cleaning.
I wanna go to class and, bang! Boom boom boom! Use a bunch of awesome spells~" Grim protest and whined as I rolled my eyes.

"We can do that later."

"Also, may I say that you..." Eh? He didn't leave yet? I darted my eyes and give him a poker look. "Is anything wrong with my uniform?"

"Ah, no...I–uh..."

"Why are you stuttering? You have anything to say or judge, say it to ma face." I leaned on my palm as he continues. "I just wanted to say...you look stunning...." And then he averted my gaze. Stunning? Me? Hell naw. "I wouldn't say that....I look normal. And it's just a uniform. Well, whatever. Thank you."

"Why am I being a third wheel now..." I heard Grim muttered under his breath.

I laughed.

"Btw, Crowley. Why did you gave me a school uniform? I'm not a student here aren't I?" In which, he only smile and I throw a pillow at him. "Alright! It's because...I want to!"

This is how I react.

(ಠ_ಠ)

"...Kay. N e ways, go along now, you're the headmaster."

"Ah, right. Then I'll take my leave."

He left me and Grim behind and I nudges Grim. "You want something to eat? I can cook you something." He beamed at me with bright light and nodded. And that's where I knew, I had to protect him. He's just soooo CUTEEEE!

We both head to the kitchen and I decided to make pancakes for the both of us.

So I bring out the material needed and how I got it? Reader, you're so funny. What am I talking about, they didn't even asked.

Well, ✨ magic ✨ ofc.

Jk.

I asked one of my puppets to go buy some food supply and some tuna cans for grim. It disguised itself as one of the students. I heard they called the store...something start with an S. I can't remember.

🔹

After awhile, I finished making the  pancakes with Grim's help, tho he did pretty much a mess.

After cleaned up the kitchen and ate the pancake, we both departed to the main street.

🔹

Wednesday, 18 August 2021