"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not giving it up on the first date." I laughed taking the condoms out. "You never know, I mean with a man that looks like that we wouldn't even make it to the date." said Missie laughing.

"Damn, this many?" I asked flipping my purse emptying everything out. "I mean you never know." Amari said jumping her shoulders. I smiled knowing exactly what she is hinting at. "Y'all don't have to worry about that yet." I said putting my wallet, lip gloss, and phone back in the zipping it. "How do I look?" I asked spinning.

 "How do I look?"  I asked spinning

"You look good. Now come on you can't keep the man waiting." Layah said taking the purse from the bed giving it to me while we all walked out of the room.  "How long are y'all gonna be gone?" Amari asked as we walked in the foyer. "I'm not sure, I'll text the group chat when I coming." I said, making our way to the living room entrance.

"Remember to have her home before the street lights come on." Djay said as we walked into the entrance of the living room. "Not you giving them a curfew."  said Missie. "I'm just saying." Djay said jumping his shoulders. "Streets lights are on now stupid." Layah said slapping the back of his head.

"Good, that means she don't gotta go." Djay stated with his arms across his chest. "Anyways, hi Mack." I said smiling. "Hey, you look beautiful." He said coming over pulling me in a hug. When I tell this man smells so good.  "Aww,"  "Don't aww that shit." Djay said kissing his teeth.  "Man, leave them alone." Amari said, I pulled back smiling at him. "Thank you, we should go before the idiots start fighting." I said laughing.

"Bye, y'all have fun." Layah said as they followed us to the front door. "See y'all later and don't tear down the house while I'm gone." I said walking out of the door and to his truck.

He opened the door for me,  "Thank you," I thanked him and got in.  "No problem." He said closing the door walking around to the driver's side. I put my seatbelt on, then unzipping my purse to get my phone.

I rolled my eyes laughing moving the condoms from the screen, taking my phone out. "So where are you taking me?" I asked as Mackie pulled out of the driveway. "It's a surprise. So just enjoy the ride." He smirked focusing on the road. Lord this man might be the death of me.

~~~~~~
✨Anthony✨

I'm trying my best to stay focused on the road, but Y/N looks amazing. She looks good, her skin looks so soft, her hair is in its natural state, and she smells amazing. 'Okay Mack, man focus you can't just sit here. Make small talk.' I thought. "Can I play music?" Y/N asked. "Yeah, go ahead." I nodded disconnecting my phone.

"Thanks," She thanked connecting her phone. I nodded and waited for the music to start. Y/N turned the radio up then sat back in the seat. I shook my head hitting the mute button as the intro to Candy Girl started. "Hey," Y/N said looking at me.

"My car my rules, Candy girl is not allowed." I said glancing over at her. I disconnected her phone and connected mine back to the radio, "What's wrong with candy girl?" Y/N asked pouting. "Nothing, it's just Candy girl. I hate it." I laughed, once my phone connected to the radio I went to Apple Music.