Chapter 17

Summary- All her life Harry, short for Harriette, had always been one of the boys and nothing was really going to stop that. Not even a Zombie apocalypse. So, what if the group she was currently in was under the mistaken perception that she was actually a male. After all, considering all that was going around them did it really matter? Fem!Harry

Disclaimer- I do not own Harry Potter or the Walking Dead. Nor do I make any profit off of either one of them.

Chapter Seventeen

Did Harry say one good thing had come from the mass shooting of all the walkers from the Barn? Well, what she meant was that after that had happened everything had gone straight to hell.

With the only thing that could be remotely good about it all being the fact that no one died, and the fact they didn't have the threat of Walkers tearing out of the Barn and eating them in their sleep.

However, things had honestly gone from bad to worse since then. Starting with the fact that apparently ever single last walker in the Barn they had shot down. Had all originally been either family or close friends to the Greene family.

Meaning that the family had known each of those Walkers on a personal level, and worst yet had thought they could be saved. Or at least had believed that before everything had gone down.

Making it all that much worse for the youngest, Beth, when she had seen her mother taken down right in front of her. Something that had been more like rubbing salt on open wounds considering how the mother had been taken care of.

As Shane, instead of just shooting that particular walker in the head, putting it out of its misery, he had decided to use it to make a point; too harshly make his point at that. As he had shot his several times in the chest as he screamed at everyone before finally shooting it in his head. Drilling into everyone head that Walkers where dead in one of the more brutal fashion he could do it.

In fact, it was a point, which ended the rest of the group in the situation they were now in. As after they had calmed down, most of the group had ended up feeling horrible for what they had done.

Even if it was something that should have been done anyway; they most felt they could have done it in a much gentler fashion. Which lead to the majority of the group feeling rather bad about what they had done. A feeling that only grew when they found the reactions the Greene family had to what had happened.

Beth Greene, who looked to just be a couple of years older the Carl, maybe seventeen eighteen years old at most. Seemed to have gone in a sort of shock. And wasn't reacting to anyone or anything as she locked herself in her room.

From what Harry had heard, from her older Sister Maggie, she feared that Beth my become suicidal at the point. As she had been the one it the family that had been closest to the majority of the walkers in the barn and had the most hope that they would be able to recover.

Something Harry was really hoping wasn't the case as over their stay they she had really gotten to like the spunky blond girl in question. A teen who had taken to joining in the weapon and hand to hand lessons Harry had been teaching the others in the group. And had even given pointers to the others in the group how to best deal with farm animals, as well as some of the chores that needed to be done on the farm.

On the other hand, instead of being shocked, the eldest daughter of the Greene family seemed to go straight to enraged and had biting comments to say to anyone who took part of the shootout.

Which much to his grief, did include Glenn; though for the most part Maggie seemed to just be happy ignoring the man in question. Something Harry, both couldn't blame her for, and at the same time hoped that she decided to stop soon because Glenn actually had an exceptionally good, kicked puppy look. A look he seemed to wear every time Maggie walked past him not even looking at him; let alone speaking to him.