Chapter 16

Summary- All her life Harry, short for Harriette, had always been one of the boys and nothing was really going to stop that. Not even a Zombie apocalypse. So, what if the group she was currently in was under the mistaken perception that she was actually a male. After all, considering all that was going around them did it really matter? Fem!Harry

Disclaimer- I do not own Harry Potter or the Walking Dead. Nor do I make any profit off of either one of them.

Chapter Sixteen

After Glenn had told everyone about the walkers that were in the barn there was utter mayhem. Utter mayhem that was pushed even further than it had been, and all being led by Shane.

Though Harry noticed that Lori was too far behind Shane, helping him pushing the others in to action either. Not that, that really surprised Harry seeing as Lori really seemed to love drama and being in the center of it for some reason.

However, in the mind of being polite, and saving herself from an even worse head headache then she already had, Harry didn't say anything about it; even if she thought it was rather obvious.

At the same time, she felt she could understand why everyone was reacting so negatively to the fact there were Walker's so close to them. Though not to the degree Shane was currently trying to push everyone towards; as he looked near feral. And only seemed to be getting worse with each word that left either his or Lori's mouth.

Honestly for someone who protested so much about Shane, or what she and Shane had done, when her husband came back, and spoke repeatedly about being with said husband and how sorry she was about what happened while Rick was in the coma. Who repeatedly told everyone who would listen, and several others who could care less. How it would never happen again, and how it only happened because she had originally believed her husband to be dead in the first place, she sure did spend a lot of time around Shane and not her husband despite this.

Not only that but she seemed to always be backing Shane up instead of her husband, even when it was Shane against her husband. Not that, Harry had anything against freedom of speech, nor did she think that a wife had to always agree with her husband about everything. It was just that Lori seemed to follow Shane around as much as Shane himself followed her around. Making it so where you found one the other wouldn't be that far behind.

Something Rick was really starting to notice as well, especially right now seeing as Rick was trying to calm everyone down after Glenn's message. Wanting to get all the answers from the person who was kind enough to house them while everything was going to hell on the outside. Wanting to give the Greene family the benefit of the doubt and get some answers before doing anything else. Wanting to believe that the family had a reason to keep the Walkers in the barn; beyond some form of insanity.

While Shane on the other hand was really starting to show his true, rather blood thirsty, colors as he kept trying to keep the entire group hyped up. Tried to keep all the group obeying him as he continued to play off the rest of the groups fear.

As he reminded them of all the dangers that the Walkers represented and the fact they had been sleeping nearby a herd of them unknowingly this how time. How they should have been told about them so they could have long since destroyed the Walkers there; Greene's property or not. Three guess which one Lori was helping; and here's a hint it wasn't her husband.

Harry tried to tell herself that what was going on was none of her business really, and that the Walkers that were in the barn really did need to be destroyed. At least before they escaped and destroyed everything in their paths; something her both her magic and hellcat agreed venomously with. But at the same time, she found herself siding with Rick on this; despite what both her magic and Animagus form felt.