Chapter 13

Summary- All her life Harry, short for Harriette, had always been one of the boys and nothing was really going to stop that. Not even a Zombie apocalypse. So, what if the group she was currently in was under the mistaken perception that she was actually a male. After all, considering all that was going around them did it really matter? Fem!Harry

Disclaimer- I do not own Harry Potter or the Walking Dead. Nor do I make any profit off of either one of them.

Chapter Thirteen

Harry after she left the group found herself too angry to do anything else but try to get as far away from the others as she could; even if she knew she would have to return later. As she did this Harry found herself almost regretting healing Lori's son, if that is how she would treat her after doing so.

Before feeling some immense shame for even thinking about feeling that way about Carl. Seeing as Carl wasn't Lori but her son, and she wouldn't be like Snape. She wouldn't be blaming the sins of a parent on their child; no matter what said parent did or said. She knew enough of how that felt and didn't want anyone else to go through that; not if she could help it.

Still, Harry knew that currently with how angry she was, it would be best if she was both far away from Lori, and that she went somewhere where she could really let loose her temper without hurting anyone around her.

While at the same time hopefully doing something that could be considered helpful at a later date. As honestly Harry didn't want to waste her time, besides if Lori wanted to play the game of who was more helpful in the group, she'd show the woman just who she was playing against. So at least in that way, Lori couldn't turn the rest of the group against her.

That in mind, Harry debated just what she should do. She could go and hunt in her Animagus from or even in her human form, to bring something back to the farm. As they could always use the food. Though, she was sure the Dixons were planning on doing that exact same thing later themselves; so she wasn't sure about this idea.

She could also go out and kill any nearby walkers both in her human form and her Animagus form, to just vent the stress she was feeling. This was an idea that Harry really liked; as it would let her vent a bit. But at the same time, she was left with the fear of what if someone from the group ran into while she was doing this and caught her doing magic before she could explain it to them. This thought made her cations of doing this any one near to group, at least at the moment it did.

Or she could do something like a supply run, and let Glenn and the others take a break from doing so for a while; because honestly they did need it. Harry knew with her magic she could go further and find more supplies than Glenn would.

Not only that but due to her magic she could go to or into places the others wouldn't be able to for fear of getting bitten. On top of that, and if she did it by herself, as well as was far enough away from the others she didn't have to fear them finding out about said magic. Meaning that she could also get some of the supplies she had with her, among the supplies she supposedly found; giving the whole group more supplies that they really need.

Harry thought on this for a while before coming up with what she thought was a rather clever idea. She would apparate to the town she had placed a safe place in, one that was close to her safe haven and was fully ward.

Once there she would go to one of the stores and stock up on anything she could get her hands on. While killing, burning, and completely destroying any walker that was even remotely near her. Thus, giving her some seriously venting while getting a couple of supplies for the rest of the group.

Not only that but once she had destroyed all the Walkers around her, she would then have a safe place to get several supplies out of her trunks to give to the others. Feeling that maybe if she gave the groups some supplies that they wouldn't have otherwise that perhaps she could get them a little more open to her magic.