chapter 6

Summary- All her life Harry, short for Harriette, had always been one of the boys and nothing was really going to stop that. Not even a Zombie apocalypse. So, what if the group she was currently in was under the mistaken perception that she was actually a male. After all, considering all that was going around them did it really matter? Fem!Harry

Disclaimer- I do not own Harry Potter, or the walking dead. Nor do I make any money off of either one of them.

Chapter Six

"Everybody takes a blood test, that's the price of admission."

Was the first thing that was said to them after all of them had entered the CDC. Hearing this Harry was begun to worry slightly. Wondering if her magic would show up on this test, hell if the Basilisk venom and Phoenix tears that were still in her system up to this day, would show up on this test.

Before shaking her head to clear it of those thoughts. After all, it really didn't matter if they did show up on the test or not seeing as the doctor was only checking for the virus that caused the walking dead outside.

Besides with someone so high up in the government chain, like she assumed this Doctor was considering where he was working. He had to have some idea of magic. Or been informed of it to some degree, right?

If not that then, there had to be something in the system dealing with the blood that would be put said system when it came to magic. What with all the magical blood from all muggle born that had gotten their blood taken in the past; or so Harry assumed.

So, knowing this, and really starting to not care either way, Harry was determined not to pay it any mind. It wasn't like she could honestly do something about it that would change the doctor mind anyway; at least not with all the people around her she couldn't. Not without exposing herself and that would simply defeat the purpose of making the doctor change his mind in the first place.

Instead Harry decided to pay more attention to the doctor that was currently taking their blood. Doing her best to ignore how much she wanted to blow up the so-called sample the doctor had taken of her blood as she did so.

After all, when it came down to it, Harry really had nothing but bad memories when it came to others taking her blood. Not only that but, she heard plenty of horror stories from both Bill and Charlie, just what others could do when or if they got your blood from you. Especially if the blood in question had been willingly given. But pushing past these memories Harry continued on with her observations.

It was by doing this, that Harry took note of weapons the doctor had on him, something both Daryl and Merle both noticed as well. Seeing how they were eyeing the weapon and looking at the doctor with weary eyes. In fact, it was Daryl that actually asked the doctor about it; in his own way.

"You always carry like that, doc?"

"They were around." The Doctor said with an almost mocking smirk. "I really got a chance to familiarize myself with them. Also, my name is Doctor Edwin Jenner, call me Dr. Jenner"

The doctor's answer, nor the look in his eyes as he said all of it, didn't settle Harry down in the least bit. As both his voice and his eyes caused both of Harry's survival instincts, and magic to kick up a fuss.

Making Harry really wonder just what was wrong. As her magic usually only reacted like that when she was in immediate danger, and it was showing her that it was ready to use at a moment's notice. And after looking at the doctor's dead steel blue eyes again Harry knew just why her instincts and magic were reacting the way they were.

Jenner's eyes were dead, dead in a way Harry had seen in the war too many times before. Dead in a way that always made the hair on the back of her neck stand up in end. Hell, she had worn those type of eyes before.