CH28: The Train Ride to Hell

This was it. The final day. The day where every single being can enter Inkwell Hell's Casino for the anniversary of a lifetime! (Honestly, anyone could enter). Mortals can join the ride with the ghosts on their train. Mystia and Louie were ready for this moment. Tears were filling Mystia's eyes. She was going to finally reunite with her daughter and return home with her. The two waited patiently by the train stop, eager to get to Hell. Meanwhile, the staff were on their feet for the big night. The Tipsy Troop were passing drinks left and right, (Okay, figured out their real names now but we are going to stick with their names of what they look like :/), Pirouletta, Chips, and Mr. Chimes were playing games with the customers, being cheats just like their king. Mr. Wheezy hosted a smoke room while Mangosteen was working the pool tables. Phear Lap was outside, hosting entertainment and bets. Lastly, Pip and Dot helped Mystic get all dolled up as Hopus Pocus used his magic to decorate her attire.

"You are sure to shine on stage, gorgeous!" Hopus comments towards Mystic. "We just need to have her... Dazzle!" Hopus laughed at his joke as Dot just facepalm herself while Pip rolled his eyes. "Sheesh, tough crowd. If anything, it is more of a compliment."

"Let's just have her sparkle, we get the joke, long ears!" Dot tapped her foot on the ground impatiently.

"Okay, okay! Ehem! Raz, Fraz, Dazzle! Make this princess, sparkle!" Hopus shoots his magic at Mystic, making it swirl around her dress as it glittered like a million stars in the sky.

Mystic looked down, lifting the end of her dress as she swirled with it. "Thank you all! This looks so beautiful! Devil is sure to love it when I sing and dance for everyone, even him." Mystic hugged Pip and Dot and gave Hopus a kiss on the head which made the rabbit's ears stand up as he giggled in a lovestruck expression.

King Dice watched as they left from backstage. He walked in, seeing how she was. "You nervous or excited?"

"A little of both, Mr. Dice. Mr. Dice?" Mystic looked down, fiddling with her fingers.

"What is it, doll? Huh?" Dice was surprised by her sudden hug.

"I am sorry for snapping at you. I just... Don't want to leave here. I don't want to think about anything but Devil. He makes me so much happier than-" Mystic looked down. She let go of King Dice. "Than..."

Dice lift a brow, "Than what? Mystic, you sure that you're alright?" Dice was having a heavy feeling that her memory about home was fading. The Devil must have done something during her evening with him. He placed his hand on Mystic's shoulder. "You can always talk to me, darling."

"I... I am fine. I guess I like to keep Devil in my mind. He just makes me much happier than- huh? I guess I am just happy." Mystic rubbed her head, trying to think.

"This is getting worse than I thought," Dice whispered.

"Oh, Mystic, my princess~" The Devil came from behind her, touching her shoulder, "You look so magical. I wasn't supposed to see at all but I was making sure if you are alright... Dice? Should you be inviting guests to the entrance?"

King Dice scoffed, "... Yes. I will return to my duties," King Dice bowed down to The Devil and took off.

Henchman was working on the stage lights when King Dice came up from a black hole behind him. "Henchman, I want you to keep an eye on Mystic-"

"WAH?!" Henchman was startled by Dice's appearance that he dropped a heavy light that hit one of the demon's heads that were fixing the floors on stage. "Oops! S-sorry! King Dice, I really need to clean that up before Boss gets angry!"

"Listen, this is serious! I talked to Mystic!"

"How is she?"

"She-" Dice sighed in disappointment. "Is not lookin' good. She can't remember home! She has our boss on her mind all the time! I think she is really losing who she is!"

A Devilish Artist (Cuphead Devil X OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara