CH3: The Devil's Catch

//So the song in this chapter is a parody of "You wouldn't want to mess with me." I remember The Little Mermaid TV Series. I loved it!//

In the very end of the city, a man in purple with a dice for a head from earlier, came out of the train that was near the casino entrance. Fixing his bow tie, he walked in, leading him to the hellish, baron domain of the Underworld. In it, the Devil's Casino resides there along with the palace that The Devil lives in. The Dice Man pushed open the glass doors, taking in the scent of alcohol and cigars once again. 

"King Dice! Ya made it! I have a special type of rum in the house!" The anthropomorphic alcohol said. He pinched his mustache, rubbing it as he waited for King Dice to come over to the bar counter.

"Thanks, Rum! I need it after the trip. It turns out that there aren't many new faces that are interested in coming here." He took the drink and gulped it down.

"Yikes! Must have been serious. You know, The Devil won't be-"

"Happy about this? Yeah..." King Dice looked the other direction. Over at the billiard table, an anthropomorphic bunny was beating a few patrons at a game of Poker. 

"Oh boy! I'm feeling lucky today! I'm on a roll! Looks like my feet give me fortune after all!" The bunny laughed with confidence.

King Dice rolled his eyes. "Pfffft, you won't be keeping that fortune for long," Dice remarked with a smirk.

"Who else wants to play another round of Poker with me?" The bunny asked.

"I'll join ya, lucky hare~" A deep, flamboyant voice answered. Coming from the floor, a burst of flames erupted. The Devil appeared, grinning down at the bunny. "I'll play a round with you... For a price, that is," he looms over him.

"The-The-The Devil?!" The bunny gulped, stuttering in fear before him. Even uttering his name, gave him shivers down his spine.

"Yeah, uhhh, I was thinking about maybe passing on doing another round of Poker! It's because I need to get a drink. Hehehe?" The bunny was laughing awkwardly, hoping The Devil fell for his excuse.

The Devil chuckled, shooting a beam of lightning on the billiard table with his pitchfork. He magically summoned a glass of carrot cocktail.

"Th-thank you?" The bunny looked up at him nervously.

"Take it. You wanted a drink, so there you go. Now, I like to join in on your game. I have such a good deal for ya, you won't regret it." He scooted the bunny over closer to the table with his hand.

"A deal? What sort of deal?" He asked, taking the drink, sipping it.

"Oh, something special for us both. Tell you what, if you can beat me in one round, I will give you the whole loot in my casino. I just know you got what it takes to win it."

"That sounds actually fair and a good deal! But... What would happen if I lost?"

"Well, I want something valuable from you. Something that gives you life- Your soul~" He chuckles. "Do we gotta deal?" He grinned his infamous, toothy grin.

The bunny gulped, shaking. "My s-soul? I don't know, it's very risky to accept this bet."

"I'm sure we can make this interesting enough for you. Not only you get the whole loot but perhaps a rare carrot I have in store for you. It can be whatever flavor you desire! It's even 5 feet long! Big and tasty, all for you to sink your greedy teeth into~"

The bunny had carrots form into his eyes in seconds then the next seconds, dollar symbols. He licked his lips. "Okay! We got ourselves a deal!"

"Excellent! Sign this-" He pulls out a contract and red quill pen. The bunny wasn't hesitant enough to sign it right away.