CH29: Exchange for Love

//Okay so this is going to be a long ride. That is right! A long ride of 3 songs; Do you want to live forever? From Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampires, Someone's waiting for you from The Rescuers, and Don't make me Laugh from The Pebble and the Penguin. They are rewritten into parodies so we will go with that. Anyways, I hope this chapter is fun for you all. Thanks for the wait :3//

King Dice was keeping count after the last other people joined into the casino. He noticed from afar, a woman and a- roach?! He opened the doors, seeing that it was Louie! He headed towards them, "Well, well, well, if it ain't the freeloader himself returned to take back Mystic? You came at the right time for this year's event-"

Mystia charged up at King Dice's face. "Mystic?! You have my daughter?! I want her back! Where is she?!"

"Calm down, doll, she is safe. She is going to perform for us all on stage. You should see how gorgeous she looks thanks to my staff."

"We don't have time for these games, I want her to return home with her father and I. Please-"

"King Dice," Dice replied.

"King Dice, Sir, please, I have been searching for her for so long and I want her to see me."

"Yeah, buddy! If you know what's good for ya, you better let us in!" Louie puffed up his chest, standing up to Dice.

Dice laughed but pulled at his bow tie nervously. "Now calm down, I will invite y'all in but the problem is that one, you shouldn't interrupt the show and two-" Dice looked left and right. "Your daughter isn't herself..."

"We heard, gamer boy," Louie said. "A ghost gave us that riddle. Is it true? Tell us what happened."

"If you want to know the rundown between the two, let me sit next to the doors. Hate for the boss to get angry." Dice gestured to the two to sit along with him as he continued to invite the guests. So he explained to Mystia and Louie about how Mystic was from beginning, middle, and now. Telling about how The Devil was very sweet towards her to being possessive and manipulative by controlling her, left the two confused and shocked. He finished up after letting the last guest in. "The Devil was on his date last night and I found out that he hypnotized her again. He is trying to make her forget home. You two I am so glad that you came here because I think that he is plotting somethin'."

"Why should we help you go against your boss?" Louie crossed his arms.

"I don't want to do that. I serve him but what he is doing to her is creeping me out. She is such a sweetheart and she don't deserve any of that! Just help me out and if The Devil tries to do anything, don't accept his deal."

"Trust us, your majesty," Mystia walked up the steps. "We are well aware." She went inside.

"Yikes, gotta keep your distance from her but we better hurry! I hate for her to fall for that demon's trickery, too!" Louie hopped on in, following Mystia. King Dice followed after. The three watched as the crowd cheered.

The Devil came up on stage. He tapped the mic which made people whine and cover their ears from the high pitch noise. He chuckled, "Welcome all to this year's anniversary of my casino. Some of you are my old patrons, some new visitors. It is my greatest gratitude to give you a show that we have never had before and something even more in the end~" He chuckled darkly.

"That snake!" King Dice growled under his teeth. "Quickly! Mystia and Louie, follow me backstage. Hurry before his speech is over-"

"Here she is! Princess Mystic Giddens!" Devil put his hand out for her to take as she walked up to him. "Our top showgal on stage and-" He whispered into her ear, "My soon to be queen~ Hmhmhm, time for the show, ladies and gentleman! She will be singing and dancing for us all! But I think she needs a partner, doesn't she?" He tapped his chin as the patrons agreed to the suggestion, shouting. He chuckled, snapping his fingers as he had a top white hat, a bow tie and collar on along with spat ankle covers on.