CH23: The Date Plan

//Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You from The Mask will be in this chapter. I was thinking about changing a bit of the lyrics or not. We will see. I like to thank
JaMaeLynnDixon 
for giving me the idea on this song. Enjoy!//

Once again, the staff and King Dice went to the bottom of the hellish cavern where The Devil's birthday was celebrated. The Devil was in his chair as his imps flew over to hand him a drink. King Dice was backstage, fixing up Mystic's hair. Her dress was blue and pink mixed with many, shiny glitter. They would sparkle once she steps out on stage.

"I am almost done, hun," said Dice, his teeth biting down on the comb. He was brushing her hair with two brushes which one dropped out of his hand. "Shoot! Oh well, we need to clip your hair up. Give me a sec."

"Golly, there are more people like before," Mystic took a peek, seeing The Devil. She was taken back by her dress from Dice.

"Don't show that pretty face of yours yet! I need to adjust your makeup, too!" He clipped her hair. He sat her down, using a powder puff to give her an added blush.

"Mr. Dice, Sir, no need to put makeup on!" She coughed. The powder was in her view, she was waving it away. "It's not like I am a princess- well, I am but only a native one. I am not too worried to be all pampered like this! Woah!" She was spinned in her chair to face Dice.

"You... You're a princess?! Hot dog! Why didn't you say anything?!"

"Because it's not important, not to me anyways. I don't live a fancy life like other princesses-" She spun around again to face the mirror.

"Doll, down here, now that The Devil has a thing for ya, I think he would treat you like a princess should be treated; A royal!" He took out a lip stick and drew it onto her lips. "Pucker."

Mystic puckered her lips. "I guess so? I am nervous if he finds out about it. Will he think of me differently?"

"Pretty much but in a positive light. Now you are hot and dandy! He and the rest of the guests, staff, and demons are ready for ya." He patted her back.

Mystic got up, sighing. She gave a small smile, knowing that maybe Dice is right. The lights dimmed down, the flames lit down the stairs of the stage. Mystic took a deep breath and headed out to sing. Her dress was glowing with every movement she made.

🎵🎨Love makes me treat you the way that I do
Gee baby ain't I good to you?
there's nothing too good for a boy that's so true
Gee baby ain't I good to you?🎨🎵

The Devil's jaw dropped seeing her on stage once again and this time... Her voice drew him and the dress that made her shine.

🎵🎨I made you a fur coat for love
a homemade meal
a portrait of you
and everything
Love makes me treat you the way that I do
Gee baby ain't I good to you?🎨🎵

The Devil's eyes formed into hearts. He was crushing hard for her. But he had to contain himself! People were starting to take notice. He leaned against the chair, his foot tapping to the music. Dice grinned at him, seeing that he was love struck. Maybe The Devil was ready. So far as he can tell that they were starting to get along. He was definitely going to have a word with his boss later.

🎵🎨Love makes me treat you the way that I do
Gee baby ain't I good to you?
There's nothin' too good for a man that's so true
gee honey ain't I good to you
I know how to make a good man happy
I'll treat you right
with lots of lovin just about every night
Love makes me treat you the way that I do
Gee baby ain't I good to you?🎨🎵

Mystic walked her way down the stage more. The demons wanted a close look at her. She saw a small one and bent down to give him a kiss. The other had a pat on the face and head. She continued to walk her way down and met with the tables full of staff and the other guests.