CH7: The Deal Between Friends

//The reprise "You wouldn't want to mess with me" from The Little Mermaid TV series shows up as a parody once again.//

Walking in gave the two a heavy feeling in their guts like a bowling ball rolling with so much weight to their dismay. Sweat fell from their heads and faces. 
Mystic and Louie stood there, hearing the front doors shut. They watched at every single sinner drinking, smoking and gambling. It looked like fun to Mystic's view but not to Louie because he was panicking inside. 

"Bask in the glory of this place, fellas. There is plenty to do here. Over there is the bar and over in the main hall down is where the games are played. Interesting, yes?" Dice peered down at Mystic with a smirk.

"It does look interesting- Cough, cough!" Mystic inhaled cigar smoke accidentally. She was trying to wave it away from her. "Golly, sure is a lot of stuff here. Smells off..." 

"You know how those smokers are, hun." 

"This place makes me want to smoke but I ain't putting my lips on any alcohol or cigarettes!" Louie refused with his arms crossed.

"C'mon, little guy I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It eases everyone else. Look! They are having a great time." 

"I ain't taking any chances!" 

Mystic walked off, looking around. "Louie? We need to find a game that we can play to get back home. Let's just try to enjoy it." 

Louie sighed, "Fine, forgot we have to play here to win our freedom or it's curtains for us to the stairs. Your Kingliness, I request just a cigarette and maybe pina colada, if you please?" 

"Something classic, I see? Very well," King Dice clapped his hands, ordering the employees to fetch his customer's order. 

Mystic was checking everything around her. It was all so hard for her to choose which game to play. She wanted a game at her level so she could win. Mystic peered from afar, seeing a roulette shaped lady enjoying her time at a table with a lot of patrons.
Mystic walked over, tapping the lady's back. 

"Yes?" The lady looked down. 

"Sorry if I interrupted your game but what are you guys playing?"  

"Why, no apologies, dear. We are playing Roulette. A game that is my style. You care to play?" 

"I never played before, " Mystic responded, feeling guilty that she never tried any game like that, not knowing the basics of it.

"It's a very simple game, girl. Very, very simple. The object is to wager a bet on the numbers or colors; Black, red or green on the wheel. The ball you see will roll on it. If it rolls on the choice you choose, you get your reward from the bet. If it doesn't land, well you lose."  

"I like to try," Mystic nervously asked. 

"Alrighty then, pick a number." 

"Hmmm, how about 25?" Mystic points.

"Good choice. I choose green. Let's roll!" 
The croupier would then spin the wheel as the patrons and Mystic watches the ball rolling super fast. 
"Let's see who will win." 

The ball was beginning to slow down, about to land on any possible area it would hit.

"I say red!" A skeleton shouts.

"Black!" An imp says.

"33!" An anthro parrot adds on.

The ball finally lands on... Green with a 0 on it.
"Sorry, gentlemen and little girl. Looks like I won this round. 
The croupier uses a rake to push the chips towards the roulette lady.