CH25: The Date Pt.2

//Smile by Judy Garland works great in this chapter. Thanks for the idea JaMaeLynnDixon
I swear, this story is getting soooo good. Thank you all for supporting me on this❤❤❤😭😭😭//

The Devil could hear the noises coming from the casino from a distance. He rubbed his chin, pulling out his pitchfork from inside his suit pocket. "I supposed that they are having fun as do we. Are you ready, dear?" He asked Mystic, putting out his hand for her to take.

Mystic took his hand, having him pull her close to him. He tapped his trident on the ground, having them vanish into a twister of flames. At the peak of a hill, the two appeared by the edge. Everything was set up on the grassy floor. Mystic went over to it.

"Devil, this looks so nice! You really thought this out!" She sat down, crossing her legs.

"I figured you would like it," he chuckled as he also took a seat, close enough for their eyes to gaze at each other.

"The rose in the vase, the fancy glasses that hold our beverage, the food looks really delicious!" She giggles, grabbing a grape and eating it.

"I wanted our date to be special especially for a princess such as yourself~" He grinned at her.

She stopped taking another grape for a second. "You know that I am a pr-princess? Dice told you?" She turned her face away. "Please don't spoil me..."

"What's wrong with spoiling my princess?" He took her chin with his tail. He moved closer towards her. "You are mine and therefore, I will treat you however I want to treat you."

She was flaring up on her face. "I guess you make a fair point. Mind if you let my chin go at least?"

His tail released her, "Mystic, as much as you don't like that idea of me giving you whatever you desire, you are like a shimmering red diamond that I want to take care of everyday."

"And I wouldn't mind that... Devil, Sir-"

"You don't need to call me Sir, dear. Just call me Devil."

"Devil, I want to ask you something." Mystic twiddled her fingers nervously.

"By all means, ask."

"Ever since we met, I really didn't feel happy about the abuse I've gotten, how you treat your staff, bullying and tormenting others. I understand that you are Satan. I have to live with that. But out of that cold and dark heart you have, your kindness towards me, your feelings made me feel some emotions stir inside my heart."

The Devil listened to her and blushed, "Really? And what are these feelings?"

"Happiness," she finished.

"I want to see you smile. Again, I really wanted to see you be miserable for the rest of your days in Hell until things changed inside me. I already explained back at the carnival. Down in Hell, you can be yourself. No one will judge you because if they did, I would burn them to a crisp." He moved a few strands of her hair from her face.

"I... Devil-" She started to form tears. She felt scared to say it.

"Mystic? What's wrong?" He was concerned.

"I lo- I LOVE YOU!" She hid her mouth. "I'm so sorry, I just, it was hard to say and I was scared to... Oh, I ruined our date!" She sobbed into her palms.

The Devil was taken back by that tone which he never heard in a while from her. He tugged his bow tie, "You love me? Mystic, don't cry! Please stop crying. You were nervous to say it, I get it. You probably thought that I was going to scold you or hurt you for saying that to me."