"Chino's a spoiled brat. I would have never been with him." _____ said.

Her father smiled softly. "Honestly..I didn't want him with you I only thought about the business.."

"Yet you forced her to do things with him? I'm just surprised she even wanted to speak to you." Katsuki snapped looking at him.

_____ looked at Katsuki but said nothing.

"I admit my actions were not good but...I didn't want her to forever be upset. There would've been a time I'd make her steal his company under her name then she could divorce him or do whatever she wanted-"

"But then I'd be ruining his life. Why lead him on? Why are the company's more important then us?" _____ asked annoyed by his comment.

"We just wanted more fame.."

"The public has no idea about your fraud. It's the only reason the business is able to keep going. Ivor's a better man then you."

"_____..."

"I don't understand what happened, in America we were fine, you told me we were coming to Japan to grow our business but I had no idea how far you'd make me go to fulfill your goal. I'm your daughter not your dog." She snapped. She may not speak about it but Daro's words still hurt her..

"I never wanted to hurt you, I just needed you to listen to me. Of course when you turned 18 you were your own adult but I couldn't let you off easy. Your mother and I had no choice-"

"That's the exact reason why Taro left...I didn't leave because I knew you weren't really crazy. The whole abuse and crazy talk about the business was bullshit but when you asked me to risk my title as a Hero I knew you didn't care."

"No you're wrong! I did care that's the reason I didn't want to tell you! Your mother was behind all of it. She's the one who comes up with idea-"

"So you're just gonna blame her?"

"..."

_____ laughed softly looking away. "I thought I was the one on a leash but it turns out it was always you."

Katsuki looked at her and grabbed her hand.

"I think that's enough for today, let's go home." He said.

Nadora looked at them as they got up.

He immediately stood up. "Wait!"

"Please I do care about you, I was just blind by money! I didn't even take your feelings into consideration! I thought you'd do as I say no matter what! I was planning on giving you the business not your mother! I want you to live a good life...and if you think it's with him then I'll accept it. I'm sorry ______. It's my fault." He finally said.

_____ froze hearing that. She turned to look at him while Katsuki just wanted to leave.

"I don't need you to accept him..." she said. "..look Katsuki's right it's enough for today, I'll probably be back next month..just..dont do anything stupid." She said looking at him before taking Katsuki's hand and walking out.

Nadora just sat back down covering his face.

"Dammit.."

***
Katsuki walked her to the car.

He looked down at her but didn't let her sit yet.

He just turned her to face him.

"...you're fine right? You know you don't have to come back right?"