I get off my elevator and I slow my pace as I reached my door.

"Mirko? What are you doing here?" I ask and saw her sitting on the floor, in front of my door.

Mirko looks up, smiling and embracing me for a hug.

"Oh good you're okay, I thought something happened to you" Mirko laughs.

I unlock my door, letting both of us in.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I drop my stuff onto my counter.

"Well duh, because you haven't been texting me. You doing alright Doll?" Mirko pulls me in closely while I was yawning. I nod.

"Yeah I'm just tired. Uhm, listen I wanna talk to you" I pull away from her.

"Look uhm. You're really amazing but I don't think I can have a relationship. I'm sorry but I've kinda seen someone already and... I'm sorry it's just" in times like these I tend to talk with my hands.

Although Mirko picked up on what I was saying since she grabbed my hands into hers and she smiled.

"Don't worry about it Bunny Rabbit, I understand. I thought we'd be something yah know? But it's alright, whoever you picked must be real lucky. I'll see you around Y/n." Mirko kissed my cheek before heading out.

-

-

I didn't know how long I slept considering it was already dark out so I reach my hand out, wondering over my bed to look for my phone but finding nothing. I groan, realizing it's in my bag. In the kitchen. I get up and head out of my room but stubbing my toe on the corner of my dresser.

"Ouch! Fucking hell, stupid ass dresser" I flip the switch before walking out, still yawning. I flip my living room lights and scream, seeing Overhaul on my couch. I place my hand over my chest.

"For shits sakes! Overhaul what the fuck were you doing in the fucking dark!?" I roll my eyes as I walk past him to get my bag.

"I was waiting for you. Since 5pm but you never showed. Didn't even bother to text me either Y/n" Overhaul follows me into the kitchen.

I pull out my phone, seeing text messages from him and Valentine. I look back at Overhaul.

"I'm sorry, I- I fell asleep once I got home and my afternoon classes were canceled. I just forgot to tell you okay?" I walk over to him, wrapping my arms behind his head.

He had a look on his face.

"What? Why you looking at me like that?" I had asked him.

"Why was mirko here?" He finally answered.

I sigh,
"I just broke up... with whatever her and I had alright? She wasn't even here for 10 minutes. Besides how did you know?"

"Chrono is the one that watches over you when I'm not around" he wraps his hand behind my back.

"Can I take this off, please?" I point at his bird mask and he nods. I struggle a bit, trying to take it off but I succeed.

As I did so, Overhaul places his lips onto mine. Kissing me ever so softly while lifting me up and carrying me to the couch. He hovers above me while deepened the kissing and he uses his knee to spread my legs, feeling excitement overwhelm below my stomach. I was getting impatient so I kissed Overhaul a bit too fast, making him grab my wrists and lifting them over my head with one hand and using the other to hold my jaw.

"Slowly, darling. Alright? Slow" he breathed out and I nod.

He guided the make out session which was slow but heavily passionate that made me moan here and there. He used his knee to brush up against my clit through my pants, sending shivers up my spine. I whimper at the lost touch of the sensation so I grind my hips against his thigh, making me moan softly.

"God, you are one needy slut aren't you? Can't even wait for me to fuck you huh?" Overhaul spoke softly, not even inches away from our lips touching.

I nod as I whimper,
"Yes, fuck I can't handle it anymore. Overhaul, I need you to fuck me. Please, I want you" i looked at him as i felt his dick stiffen through his pants.

He shook his head,
"No, no you've been defying against me remember? This is your punishment darling, I'm sorry"

Before I could whine he kisses me deeply and slipping in his tongue. I moan at the touch of tongues lathering against the other when suddenly Overhaul softly sucks onto my tongue and slowly pulling away. I moan softly as I grind my hips against his thigh and feeling his dick twitching.

"Overhaul, please. Please I need you to fuck me, I'm sorry I won't do anything like that again please, just.. just fuck me please?" I begged Overhaul but during that I could feel his dick twitching even more and his eyes clouding with lust.

Overhaul sighs deeply as he closed his eyes and pushing his head up to the sky.

"No, no darling." He finally looks down at me.

"I am not going to fuck you, until those Hickies are gone. Trust me, this is agonizing for me as much as it is for you. I just can't get past the idea of me fucking you when you're already marked, like she fucking owns you" he pants a bit, clearly pissed off from either sexually frustrated or the whole situation with Mirko and I.

"I'm the only that gets to fuck you, mark you and treat you like my girl, alright darling? No one." Overhaul kisses me deeply before pushing himself off me and walking to the guest bathroom, leaving me on the couch with a fast beating heart and a tangled sensation below my stomach.