"Ah- fuck- Draco", Harry moaned loudly, his voice echoing in the car, rattling the rolled up windows, making his husband bite into his lip at the mental image of him.

"Touch your abdomen now, baby, feel your v-line and abs, you know how much I love to mark you there, right?", He panted out,  chuckling as he heard a high-pitched "Yes" from him, "With your other hand, feel the pulsing vein down your throat, press at it, you love to be choked there, don't you?".

"Yes, Dray- yes- fuck", was chanted from his side, and the way his voice was slowly going to its most wanton state, Draco knew he was close, not that close though.

"Now, now, Haz, it's not the time to come yet", he chastised at him, hearing the sharp whine directed towards him, "Did you expect me to tell you to touch yourself? Oh no, baby, you're going to come only when I say so, which isn't soon. You've riled me up, and you are going to be punished for it".

"How about the fact that everytime you come back from outside you quickly want yourself inside me? Or that you love to take me to my extremes and finally let me come? I'm not complaining", he could hear the smug smile in his voice, "So, I thought, why not get you riled up already? Meaning that I can get the satisfaction of knowing that I pushed you to your extremes when you finally come inside me?".

"Fucking shit, Harry, I'm going to absolutely ruin you. Have fun walking tomorrow", he panted out, glancing out of the black windows to see the few people on the streets retreating back to their houses or just out for a nice afternoon walk, "You were so sexually frustrated you had to lie about your wet dream involving me?".

"Who said that was a lie?", Harry questioned, a giggle leaving him as he heard the sharp gasp, "C'mon, Draco, tell me what to do next, it hurts-".

"Is the lube next to you?", He cut him off, and he heard the clanking of the glass vial on their bedside table, "Open it, and cover your fingers with it. Start with your pointer one, circle your hot and pink rim for me, don't try to push your finger in, I'll know".

He heard a sharp whine from the other side, "Just why do you know my body more than m- me", the last word came out strangled, meaning that he had indeed pushed a bit of his finger inside himself.

"Harry", he scolded at him, hearing him whine again, "I said no pushing, didn't I? Do you want to be punished too?".

"Maybe", came the hushed reply, after which a keening cry echoed, meaning that he had just used three or more fingers and had hit his prostate too. Honestly at this moment, Draco didn't even know how he was controlling both himself and his car.

"Holy fucking shit, baby. Don't do stuff like that, you'll give my poor heart an attack", he breathed out, then cursed again as he heard a faint buzzing sound in the background, "Fuc- if- y-you're not going to come so-oooh-on, I might have to just d-oo it all my-yself".

"Oh I'll be coming alright", he smirked as he turned a sharp right and entered the long main road in the peaceful heart of London, a huge stream of filled houses on both sides of the road. His eyes stayed on their home, 'Mr and Mr Malfoy' imprinted in cursive on a wall hanging below the bell, a large 'Welcome' mat by the door.

His heart beat loudly in his ears as he heard the loud mewl from his phone, before he cut the call and saw that the curtains to their room was drawn shut. He quickly pulled his car into the garage, scurried towards his belongings, and pulled at the spare key from one of his suit pockets deep inside his suitcase.

And the amount of sounds he could hear from upstairs the moment he entered the home was enough to set his adrenaline pumping again. He closed the door awfully slow, pushing his suitcase and work bag towards the sofa and throwing his phone indecisively next to them. He placed his keys back in the key bowl on the shelf next to the shoe rack.