"Heyyy, I don't want you to burn either."

"I don't burn"

She rolled her eyes smiling.

"Hey _____! Let's go into the water!" Mina said looking at her.

_____ looked at her nodding leaving Katsuki's side.

"Heyy wait for me!" Denki yelled running after the girls.

Sero just laid back enjoying his summer tan.

Kirishima looked at the boys.

"You guys coming??" He asked Sero and Katsuki.

"Nah ima tan"

"Sure" Katsuki said only cause _____ went.

The boys go down to the ocean seeing the girls and Denki splashing eachother in the water already.

_____ laughed while her and Mina fell into the water together.

Kirishima joined them jumping onto the girls.

Katsuki just ripped ____ away from them keeping her out of the water by hugging her waist as she laughs watching Denki now jump ontop of Kirishima while Mina ran away only to be chased by Kiri.

_____ smiled looking up at Katuski and pushing him into the waves but since he had a hold of her waist he dragged her down with him.

He smirked sitting on the ground the water at his waist while she sat in his lap.

She glared at him while he smirked.

"That was all you" he said.

She looked behind him then smirked.

"So was this" she pushed his shoulder back and got off him as a wave hit him from behind.

_____ laughed watching him go under water before feeling hands grab her feet pulling her down.

He pulled her down back onto him while the water pushed them both to the shore both laughing.

Katsuki smiled looking at her.

"AAAHHH" they heard Denki yell while being pushed under water by Mina and Kiri.

They laugh watching.

_____ wrapped her arms around Katsuki both watching the waves while the water barley came up to their feet.

She smiled hugging him tightly enjoying this moment they had together. It felt amazing to be out of the apartment and just relaxing in the sun and water.

***
They spent hours at the beach eating some snacks everyone brought.

There were a few fans running over to get autographs or pictures but not too many.

"We should do this every week." Denki said laying down.

_____ was sitting in Katsuki's lap while he sat on the beach chair.

Both sharing a sandwich.

She leaned back against him.

"Look at him. He already fell asleep." Kirishima said as they all look over at Sero sleeping soundlessly in the sun.

Denki smirked grabbing a few shells they found and placed it on Sero's back so his tan could be uneven.