Life is a bang. chapter 20

Start from the beginning

“Just because I screwed up the first time, doesn’t mean I’m going to quit,” Naruto said suddenly. My head snapped towards him. “I’ll try as many times as I need to!” Naruto shouted and I smirked as I saw Sasuke and Naruto standing up.

I slowly stood up and I glared at a Haku in a mirror. “Right, Naruto!” I cheered, ready to test my new speed. Without the training weights to dodge Haku’s needles the best I can.

Naruto then did hand signs. “Shadow clone jutsu!” Naruto exclaimed as more Naruto’s appeared.

“Stop it!” Sasuke shouted at Naruto.  I moved my legs into a better position to move. I may not be able to see him, but I can do my damn best to out run him.

When the Naruto’s started to jump at the mirrors, I ran. I ran around the mirrors. And everything… froze. My eyes widened. I could see Haku attacking Naruto at the speed!

I saw start Haku move in front of Sasuke, and threw needles at him. But I moved and grabbed the back of Sasukes shirt, and I pulled him away in time.

I then started to run dragging Sasuke with me, slowing down considerably with Sasuke in toe. I couldn’t see Haku that much anymore. He was going faster than me. When Haku stopped, I returned to where Naruto landed on the ground.

I let go of Sasuke, and I put my hands on my knees. I can’t keep up that speed with my stamina. I’m used to standing still most of the time with my explosives doing most of the work.

I watched Naruto sit up, shouting. “What the hell!” okay, if I could hit Haku with an explosive while I’m running it should be able to do something. “One more time!” Naruto exclaimed, doing the hand signs again. “Shadow clone jutsu!”

I went to run, but Sasuke grabbed the back of my shirt before kicking up some water. My eyes widened. Did he see something when I was running?! I looked at Sasuke in shock. Is he getting stronger in a battle?

“You still don’t understand that it’s futile?” Haku called out to us. My eyes went to a haku.

Then the Naruto clones started to disappear. What is Sasuke seeing that I’m not? My eyes widened again. I see. The water in the air is moving back and forth. Stupid Haku, he should have kept the mirrors brightening up. Is he really thinking so little of us? Well, that’s going to be his down fall!

Suddenly, I felt needles hitting me again. I yelped in pain. Trying not to scream. I heard Naruto and Sasuke yelling in pain too. When it was over, I flew back and I slid against the ground. I forced myself to sit up, and I saw Sasuke and Naruto doing the same next to me.

I could hear Zabuza talking again, but this time I didn’t care to listen. He was bragging about Haku all the time, it was annoying.

Suddenly, Naruto ran towards the mirrors doing his jutsu. “Shadow clone jutsu!” I put my hands on the ground, slowly getting feeling in bad hand, before taking off.

When I was running. I saw Haku jumped out of a mirror and the Naruto clones in mid-air again. My eyes widened as I saw a fire ball heading towards Haku. So, Sasuke does see something. A blur, maybe, but it’s enough. His eyes are better than mine.