Chapter 18: Black vs Lestrange

(Regulus's view)

I sat in the tallest branch of the whomping willow as Bellatrix and her fellow death eaters began to arrive.

 "Who's there?" she hissed as her dark eyes surveyed the forest for any signs of life.

I lingered in the branches for a second longer before climbing down and standing in front of my older cousin with a cold smile.

"Hello Bella, missed me?" I asked drawing my wand from it's holster at my hip.

"Regulus?" she asked in a sickly sweet voice as she looked me up and down.

"Bella, Bella, Bella." I said with a dark chuckle as I began to circle her.

"Did you really think I'd let you get away with what you did to my daughter?" I asked before raising my arm wand in hand up and pointing it at her until she was suspended in the air imprisoned by cloud rings.

"It's quite sad really, i used to love you but that died a long time ago." I said as I flicked my wrist slightly causing the cloud rings to tighten.

"R-Regulus..." she gasped and I looked up at her with eyes as cold as frost in smoke.

"Enjoying the view mom?" Anwyll asked as he pushed the hood of his cloak off to reveal his face.

"A-Anwyll, co-come help your mu-mum." Bella crooned to which he threw his head back and laughed.

"No, I don't think I will." he said as he pointed his wand at her with a glare.

"Crucio!" he hissed and I laughed as the sound of my cousin's screams filled my ears.

"Doesn't feel too good does it?" I asked as i kicked her in the gut.

"Imagine how my daughter felt as she went through that." I snarled before bringing my arm down rapidly so that she hit the ground hard. 

Bella then rolled to her feet spitting blood and pointing her wand at me with a snarl of hatred as she lunged for me but I quickly side stepped causing her to run head first into the whomping willow. 

"Old age has made you slower and uglier Bella." I laughed before side stepping again as she rushed at me. 

"Not me however, I kept my beauty but then again I was always the better member of the family." I said giving her a cocky little bow before moving out of the way quickly as she ran at me again.

  "You don't learn, do you?" I asked side stepping then punching her in the nose before looking up with a smirk as my former master appeared. 

"Voldemort." I hissed not bothering to bow. "I thought highly of you once but no longer." I growled casting as many spells as I could at him.