𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 15: 𝒯ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓰 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇𝓈

(Regulus's view)

That night after visiting my daughter I arrived home to find the boys sitting on the couch looking worried. 

"How is she?" Michael asked as he and Anwyll rushed over to meet me.

"She's lost her voice due to being attacked by death eaters the other night." I told them as tears fell down my cheeks.

"When can she come home?" Anwyll asked his voice cracking with the question.

"Not for a few more months." I said and Anwyll let the tears flow freely down his face.

"My stupid mother and her love of tearing apart families." He growled as he leapt to his feet.

"Luci doesn't deserve this! She's innocent no one should've tortured her to this extent. 

The next time I see my mother I'll kill her!" he hissed as he wiped the tears from his face.

I placed a hand on the boy's shoulder "I'll gladly help you. nobody hurts my family and gets away with it." I said then held my other hand out to Luci's friend Michael.

"Let's get revenge." I said to which both boys smiled. 

"When do we start?" Michael asked as he drew his wand from it's holster at his hip.

  "As soon as you're ready." I replied with a smirk as the whole room went dark before giving off a smoky green glow.